Chapter Twenty-One

"This is my house I'll go where I want to," she said as she looked around at the people sitting at the table. There she was: Giovanna Manning. Wearing her black Armani dress and Louboutin shoes. Her long brown hair was loosely curled and fell just below her shoulders. Colton, Byron and Robert all stood and Kayla could see the resemblance between the siblings. They had the same piercing eyes and the same faces. Their jaw lines were incredibly defined and Giovanna' s eyes were shining bright surrounded by perfectly drawn eyeliner. Colton couldn't believe his eyes; there she was, his baby sister standing in front of him. He could feel tears coming to his eyes but quickly wiped them away as he began to walk towards her. Byron had beaten him to her and hugged her tightly before letting her go so she could hug Colton.

"G?" Colton said quietly. Giovanna's hard face quickly turned to soft and she smiled at her brother.

"Of course," she whispered back to him. Colton smiled and picked her up and hugged her tightly; he never wanted to let her go again. He put her back down and continued to hug her. Giovanna pushed her brother away slightly to look at her father who continued to glare at her. Colton turned around and could see the anger and pain in his father's eyes.

"Father," Giovanna said stiffly as she stood in between her brothers.

"What are you doing here?" Robert asked angrily.

"I was invited," Giovanna said simply looking at Kayla quickly before going back to staring at her father. Kayla felt incredibly inferior and insecure around her. She hadn't even spoken to her yet but she could tell Giovanna thought she was better than her. Robert looked at Kayla too along with everyone else in the room. Kayla felt everyone's eyes on her and her face went red with embarrassment.

"You invited her here?" Robert asked. Kayla stood up slowly and Colton began to walk over to her but Giovanna grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Yes. I... I thought it would be nice to have the whole family together. I... I wanted everyone to be together," Kayla said nervously standing up from her seat. She wanted them to be together but she didn't think Giovanna would make such an entrance. Robert sighed heavily clearly angry about Kayla's decision.

"It's okay Kayla. Don't worry about it. We will figure something out," he said as he began to walk out of the room.

"Don't want to stay in the same room as me?" Giovanna said smiling slyly and crossing her arms. She was menacing and terrifying to be in the same room with. Robert stopped walking and looked at her.

"I'll take my dinner in my study Arthur," Robert said sternly as he continued his walk out of the room. Giovanna frowned and walked to her father's seat and Byron and Colton both walked to help her into her seat and the butler poured her wine. The brothers both awkwardly sat down and began to finish their meal while everyone else just stared at them.

"I'll have my normal dinner," Giovanna said to one of the butlers who looked completely confused. "Marge knows what it is." The butler quickly walked out of the room and went to tell Marge that Giovanna had arrived.

"So you are the infamous Giovanna," Jane said trying to start a conversation. Giovanna smiled but didn't say anything.

"You didn't tell me you were coming," Anna finally said to her friend.

"It was a last minute decision," Giovanna said shrugging her shoulders.

"Because they can do that," Rick whispered to Jane but Giovanna had heard.

"Yes. Because I can do that," she said angrily. Colton and Byron both knew their sister's temper; it was the same one they had also inherited from their father. They looked up at each other and smirked and then looked at Giovanna to see what she would do next. Rick was taken aback; he didn't think she would snap at him like that.