✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰

𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟷𝚊𝚖
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

In the empty room were the girls except Fluttershy who was still in the hospital healing. They had decided to stay in the room for Lunch. Still having to attend school while they are being accused of a murder is a hassle considering the students will and can be toxic.

"We're waisting time. This isn't no damn teen mystery movie where the characters have sleepovers and solve mysteries and all that shit." Sunset banged her hand on the table making sure he got everyone's attention. "We need to actually figure out who is behind this."

"Sunset's right, our time is limited." Twilight said, adjusting her classes.

"Of course I'm right. Was I the only one actually thinking about this?"

"You don't need the attitude. I understand that everyone is stressed but yelling does nothing. I mean I've had my fair share of stress."

"And what stress is that? Messing with people's feelings and then having a cloud of guilt hover over you? Yeah, that's not stress that's guilt. I thought you were so smart, you still don't know the difference? I mean with all the fancy words you use I would think this was basic knowledge for you."

The rest of group stared at Sunset after the words slipped from her mouth. Shocked that Sunset could ever say something like that. They all knew she had anger issues but this has gone too far.

Sunset soon realized what she had said and covered her mouth. She felt bad, stepping a few steps back to give Twilight some space.

Rainbow Dash had been fed up with all the unnecessary fighting that could be handled somewhere else rather than an empty classroom. She kicked the ball towards the two of them, hitting Sunset in the ankle.

"Ow!" Sunset yelped, bending down to rub her ankle.

"Shut up, you deserved that. Also, do y'all not see what the killer is trying to do? He's trying to make us turn on each other so he can kill us separately or something like that." Dash said, picking up the soccer ball from the floor and placing it on the table.

One thing was true, the killer was trying to divid them up. It seemed the same thing happened with Fluttershy when she was walking alone.

It felt as if the Killer was playing with them but also torturing them at the same time. Whatever issues the killer had going on, they really decided to take it out on a bunch of teen girls. Let alone, who knows if the killer is actually teen.

"Uhm Dash. How do you know the killer is a he?" Sunset questioned.

"I don't, I was just assuming. I mean I've watched a lot of crime shows with Soarin and I've noticed that guys with mommy issues always go on killing rampages."

"Well do we know any guys that have problems with us?" Rarity asked.

The group started thinking about it. Were there any guys that have problems with them? Maybe guys that had problems with them individually before they had even became a group.

There's Thunderlane who had a thing for Rarity but not quite sure she felt the same for him at the time. Then there is Flash Sentry, he did get jealous when he found his ex girlfriend kissing Adagio Dazzle in the auditorium during lunch. But of course, at the time they were already broken up so being mad at something like that is irrelevant especially since Flash is the one who broke up with his ex.

Microchips? All he watches is hentai and does robotics. What a nice combination. Soarin? Well he lives a pretty good life considering he comes from a rich family. He's surprisingly nice for someone who's parents are judgemental scumbags. There is one guy who only comes to this school to attend the robotics club yet goes to a whole different school. His name is Timber and his parents basically bribe the school to have him attend the club and competitions. Something about him being outside too much.