✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰

Third Person

Rainbow Dash walked into her home room to see Sunset who was scrolling through her phone. She looked sad and her eyes were all red. She didn't look like that when Dash first saw her in the hallway. Was I too hard on her? Was it even Rainbow's fault or was it something else?

Although Dash still had her suspicions about Sunset, but she was still her friend and she cares for all her friends. Rainbow Dash took a seat beside Sunset yet Sunset's eyes were still glued to her phone. It seemed whatever she was reading, it made her think real hard.

"Uh Sunset. You cool?" Dash waved her hand in front of Sunset's face, trying to get her attention.

It took her a minute but Sunset finally came back to reality. She looked at Dash and sighed. "Not really. . ." Sunset frowned. She twirled a piece of her hair back and looked down for a second.

"If it's what happened like 30 minutes ago, I'm sorry I let my anger get the best of me. What I did was 20% less cool."

"Hmm? No, that's not it. Iwas actually in the wrong for asking such an insensitive question at a time like this. But I'm not sad about what you said." she said, her head still down.

"Uhhh, do you want to talk about-"

Before Rainbow Dash could finish her question, she was interrupted when Sunset shoved her phone in her face. "You see this picture Twilight posted? Yeah, it's with Timber. Twilight doesn't even like Timber like that, she's only staying with him because she doesn't want to admit she may have had feelings for me." Sunset groaned.

Dash grabbed the phone out of Sunset's hands. "I don't know, she looks pretty happy and she looks nice in the photo. And Twilight doesn't even post so I think maybe you're also letting your feelings get the best of you."

"Why does no one ever take my side."

"Huh?"

"Ugh, nevermind." Sunset grabbed her phone back. She starting getting up and grabbing her things. "I'm gonna sit next to the window, the sun will keep me kind of warm. It's getting cold in here anyways." Sunset clicked her tongue at Dash.

Once Sunset had sat down and placed all her things, her phone vibrated. She checked the notification and it was a text from Rainbow Dash.

was that last part lowkey shade💀

what do u mean?

"it's getting cold in here anyways" and then clicks ur tongue at me😐

no, i was obviously talking about the temperature dash😐

what rly?? i thought u were talking about my butthole🥶😐

immature.

u can't be talking

wdym

ur trying to get with a taken girl. and work on ur anger issues, ur starting unnecessary drama💀

HOW?

pls i can literally hear the attitude in that text😭💀

chill with the skull emoji. there's literally other emojis to use but i'm not surprised u probably can't find them.

girl what are u talking about lmao

reading problems. talk to me when u get glasses