✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰

𝚃𝚆: 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗? (𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑😳)
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Doctors said they did everything they could do but what could they do? Fluttershy was already dead, cold, and out. Out of all people, I was the one who had to touch her. I know that feeling and I'd hope I'd never have to feel it again. That cold, waxy texture of a dead body, it still to this day freaks me out. 

And Rarity, she could have done something. What was her problem with Fluttershy? What was her problem with me? I used to bully Fluttershy because I used to be a bad person but I've changed. My relationship with Shy had grown so much since freshman year.

Rarity and I sat in another waiting room, away from Fluttershy's family. She still had her handkerchief and lightly dabbed the tears away on her face. In all honesty, the tears are paid actors. Like that shit isn't real.

"I don't know how to feel, it just doesn't seem real."

"Well it's obviously real." I sneered at her.

She got up out of her seat and stood up which caught my attention.

"Sunset." She started to say, whispering at the slightest. "I don't know why you have such a problem with me but you need to stop it."

"I have a problem with you because you killed Fluttershy!" I yelled, standing out of the chair as well.

"What?! Darling, I'd never kill anyone. Are you mad in the head?"

"Oh ho ho, It's SO obvious Rarity. You probably went here overnight or snuck in to kill Fluttershy or something like that. And you didn't show us the letter until today!"

She balled her fists at my words for a minute but then slowly loosened them. "Sunset, I was at therapy! Have you forgotten that my sister was murdered and I was the one who had to find her dead body?!"

"Are you not a christian?"

"What in Heaven's sake? What does Religion have to do anything? And besides I'm catholic, Sunset."

"And the difference is?"

"The difference is that catholics believe that Jesus is an incarnate of God while christians believe that Jesus is God's son. And there are many different catholics." Rarity rolled her eyes and looked back at me. "And why has this turned into a religious conversation?"

I grabbed Rarity's arm and pulled her to the side. "I didn't tell anyone this but I found a bible verse that had been ripped out of the book lying next to her."

Rarity laughed and stepped back from Sunset. "Mm, so hypocritical of you Sunset. To be mad at me for not showing you the note when I clearly forgot yet you just kept this to yourself and you know about it."

I stayed quiet. She was right, I didn't even think about it that way. Makes me think if I was wrong about my assumption of her.

"And no matter how angry I get, I'd never rip the pages out of bible. Do you know how disrespectful that is?"

I was really fucked up, I really did. I'm just going crazy from all the stress that I'm starting to get paranoid.

"Rarity, I'm sorry. . ."

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't even waste your time on apologizing to me. I was on your side this whole time but you don't do the same to me, huh? You blame me but you don't think of the possibility of Adagio?" She huffed.