✰ Chapter Eight ✰

We all walked in with eyes all over us, everyone making their own whispered assumptions and rumours about us. We decided to split up since our lockers are spread all over the place; Me, Rainbow Dash, and AppleJack lockers were close together, Fluttershy and Rarity were right next to each other, and Twilight and Pinkie Pie's lockers were kind of close.

I walked over to my locker, there was already marker all over it. Whore, it read. Who's going to tell them in even criminal shows that if you provoke the killer, you get killed. As mad as I was I could never kill anyone, maybe beat them up but never kill. 

"So is Rainbow's locker the only one that didn't get touched?" Apple bit into her apple, laying against her locker.

"Woah, Dash.. your locker is sparkly clean. I can't even see a dent or scratch." I rubbed her locker. "How is this possible? Mine says Whore in red marker." 

AppleJack threw her apple in the trash, making a swish. "Her boyfriend is her locker saviour, it's the only possible and logical way."

Rainbow Dash was on her phone, she looked up to the two smirking at her. She continued to look at her phone. "Yeah Yeah, Soarin probably did this. So what? We love a caring boyfriend. Plus if we do end up going to jail for something we didn't do at least I can say I had a clean locker." 

"That's not really an achievement, Dash. And we are most likely not going to jail. They don't even have enough evidence." I replied. 

"Sunset, Sunset, Sunset.." Rainbow Dash looked up from her phone and placed a hand on my shoulder. "No one cares about evidence, at the end of the day everyone just wants money. They say they 'solved this case' when they are all just in it for the money." 

"Someone wrote apple freak on mine." AppleJack got up from against her locker to show everyone. "I mean it's not bad but I guess they are just jealous of my beautiful relationship with apples."  

Rarity and Fluttershy came walking towards us, both with different facial expressions. Fluttershy ran to hug AppleJack. "People are so mean" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Hello, Darlings! Did any of you.." Rarity looked at their lockers. "..oh well you guys obviously know that isn't true. Teenagers are just being, well, Teenagers. Each disgusting creature carrying horrible Oder and pounds of hormones." She flicked her fingers, groaning in disgust. 

"Aren't you a teenager, Rarity?" Rainbow Dash looked up from her phone. 

"Why yes, Darling but I'm of course the good kind." Rarity pinched Rainbow Dash's cheek. "My style is always on point, I smell like a thousand wishes, and my period never comes."

"I mean I know how much periods are unsanitary but if your period doesn't come, you should probably go to the doctor.." I said.

"Damn it, Dash. You're more attached to your phone then a fly caught in a spider web." AppleJack grabbed her phone. Her facial expression changed immediately when she looked at the phone screen. "She wiped her face with her shirt, covered her eyes, and gave it back to Rainbow Dash.

"Nevermind! Also turn your wifi off." AppleJack rubbed her eyes.

Rainbow Dash smirked. "AppleJack is a lesbian, she wouldn't understand the satisfaction of seeing this picture" she snickered, walking away to her next class. 

"Omg AppleJack! You're a lesbian?" Pinkie Pie overheard, bouncing over to us.

"What? I'm-" 

"OMG!" Pinkie Pie yelled, interrupting AppleJack. "Now I have a pride buddy to take to this week's meeting."