✰ Chapter Nine ✰

𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝙰
𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I took a seat with the five, Pinkie and Sunset were at some meeting. We took the table in the back, I could tell it hadn't been used in a long time since there were many many spider webs under the table and the table was dusty.

"Y'all, we can't just drop this whole case and normalize this lifestyle." AppleJack said, biting into her apple sandwich.

"Agreed darling, I liked it better before this whole thing happened." I sipped my pumpkin spice latte. "But at the same time, we all wouldn't be together." I slid my hand onto AppleJack's hand.

AppleJack choked on her sandwich. "Oh yeah that's kaff kaff kaff!"

"Darling are you alright?"

"Yes, Rarity. AppleJack is totally not choking on her sandwich right now."

"Ah sorry, It's a habit to ask!" I got my phone out trying to look up ways to help someone from choking.

Rainbow Dash got up out of her seat, and held AppleJack's stomach against her body. She did the Hind lick on her until AppleJack finally coughed it out.

AppleJack gasped for air, holding onto her seat. "Thanks, Dash." She managed to say.

"Yeah well Rarity wasn't doing anything lol." she sat back in her seat. "Rarity she could have choked to death while you were on your phone."

I was already stressed about Sweetie Belle, she hadn't been answering my calls.. Rainbow Dash's comment made me frustrated. I bursted into tears, while my mascara was running. "I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash if I could not do it in time because I was on my phone looking for ways to do the hind lick! And I'm already stressed about so many other things!" I slammed my hands hard on the table, causing the lunch room to go silent and everyone turning to us. "This is why you don't have any other friends. Before we were in this situation, you literally only hung out with your boyfriend! In 8th grade, you literally left AppleJack for a boy. And I know for a fact that none of your teammates like you because you are too competitive and cocky!!" I yelled in her face.

Everyone was staring at the table in the back, and staring at me. I shouldn't have said any of those things, but it was too late what's been said has been said. Not a moment away, I got a notification and when I opened my phone it was a video of me yelling at Rainbow Dash. It had already gotten 3k views. I threw my lunch away, grabbed my purse and stormed out of the lunch room and into the girl's bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was red and my mascara was running. "Ugh, what is wrong with me? Why did I lash out at Rainbow.." I turned on the sink and started to splash water in my face.

Why isn't Sweetie Belle picking up any of my calls, she's not even reading her texts but they are delivered. She didn't come home yesterday, I really hope she's alright..

I decided to use the restroom, I opened the stall and a blood curdling scream came out of mouth. it was so loud that everyone from the lunchroom heard it.

"S-sweet-tie B-belle." I stuttered, looking at her body as it flopped on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw her yesterday morning all happy and now she's here. It doesn't feel real and I'd wish someone would just pinch me from this awful dream.

AppleJack pushed open the door. "Rarity?! I think I heard your-" her eyes went wide at the sight. She looked at my sister's body and then at me on the floor sobbing my eyes out. She locked the door and came rushing towards me.

"AppleJack.." I managed to say without choking on my own saliva.

"Rarity, shh, It's going to be alright." She kissed my forehead and held me rocking me back and forth to calm me down.