✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ever think of all the bad things you've done in your life and how it got to this point? Taking drugs, Kissing girls that are already in relationships, bullying people in the past. I have to think about that every time I wake up.

After thinking about the horrible choices I make, I think how about I'm still here. Why didn't I go in my sleep? It's a suicidal thought to think about it but I would never intentionally kill myself. When you're so sick of something in your life and want a break from it, a long break, the thought of your body at peace is a dream come true.

My 'friends' completely turning on me. Friend groups never last, all they do is cause you pain when they all slowly drift apart. It's worse when you're too distracted to see, because when your mind is finally in check you come back to nothing.

"Another day, another disappointed." I signed.

I picked up my phone to see many text messages, I couldn't tell what anyone said because I didn't unlock my phone yet. I felt a happy sensation in my stomach. It soon went away after I unlocked my phone.

I checked the group chat I was in with the others only to see I was removed. I still saw the messages they said before they removed me.

AJ: Did y'all see what was posted on the forums?"

Rarity: Yes, it's quite disturbing. I really hope Twilight is okay.

Dash removed Twilight

Dash: i didn't want her to see us talking about her.

Pinkie: QUE PASÓ

Dash: english?

Pinkie: WHAT HAPPENED

Pinkie named herself 'PP'

Dash: wtf

PP: it's my initials. #thebest

Dash: ok

AJ: I never noticed how we lost so many people.

Dash: don't talk about her

AJ: I didn't even bring anything up💀

Dash: yea well u were gonna💀

AJ: No I wasn't💀

Rarity: Can you two not? And yes, we've lost about 3 people in this gc.

PP: 3 PEOPLE??? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST TWILIGHT AND FLUTTERSHY

Dash: DUDE

PP: QUE PASÓ

Dash: bruh

Rarity: And Sunset. I mean after this whole mess, she's definitely not going to hang out with us anymore.

AJ: Why don't you just blame her for everything like she did with you?

PP: sunset's not gone silly🤪🤪 SHES STILL IN HERE🥵