✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰

We walked to class together, Sunset still holding my hand swinging it back and forth. We finally reached Mr. Twinkie's class and walked in. "Okay Students." Mr. Twinkie said, trying to get everyone's attention. "Wherever you sit now will be your temporary seat for the next 3 to 4 weeks."

Sunset let go of my hand and sat down at a seat in the back. "Want to sit together?" she asked. I walked over to the seat and sat with her. I was really happy until I realized something. "No no no no!" I said aloud, reaching for my phone in my bag. I started to panic as I went onto ponygram to see the picture.

"Hey! What's the matter, Twi?" Sunset asked, putting her hand on my arm and rubbing it.

"I completely forgot about Timber! He probably saw the photo. Oh my god, I never even ended things with him or tried, I completely forgot. Now he's gonna think I'm a slut or something. Oh God, what am I going to do." I said with tears in my eyes. Luckily the classroom was too loud for anyone to hear me.

"Twi, it's gonna be alright." she said, rubbing my back. She grabbed my hands and took them away from my face. "Why don't you tell Mr. Twinkie that you have to use the restroom? Alright? And make a call to Timber."

"But the bathroom doesn't have any service."

"Actually, if you stand near the window you can get some service. Enough to make a call."

"Alright.." I said getting up. "Thanks."

As I went to go ask Mr. Twinkie to use the restroom, she nodded and smiled in response. He gave me the hall pass and I walked out and quickly ran to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom window and had managed to get one bar, enough to make a call like Sunset said.

I took a deep breath in as I dialed the number. Please don't think I'm an awful person, please respond to me. The ringing kept on going but no answer. I tried again. "Seriously Timber, I thought you had break during this time!" I yelled at my phone.

I never realized how much I played with Sunset's and Timber's feelings. Just because Timber is far away, I felt like I could figure everything out and forget about him. I need to apologize to both, and choose someone before I don't get anyone in the end.

DING DING!

I got a text notification from Sunset so I opened my phone.

hey twi, texting u this under
the table. pray i don't get caught🤭
how is everything going?

I closed my phone. I wanted to answer but at the same I didn't. If I didn't respond to her, I'd be leaving her on read. "Sunset is such a good person." I chuckled to myself. "But the answer is obvious." I sighed.

I walked back to class, returned the hall pass and sat back in my seat. Sunset was pretending to read her physics workbook by putting her phone in between the book. I took out my workbook from my backpack and actually started working on the pages that were written on the board.

Sunset noticed that I came back. "Sooooo, how did it go?" she asked. I didn't say anything but she noticed that i started biting my nails. "Okay, you're biting your nails.. and that usually is a sign for someone being nervous. So since you aren't saying anything, I assume that it didn't go well."

"Timber didn't pick up but I think I've realized something." I whispered.

"Okay, spill."

"I want to apologize to you both, I realized that I've played with your feelings by trying to discover my self. I've made my choice." I took a deep breath in. When I looked at Sunset, she looked happy. Hopefully that smile won't disappear after I tell her.