✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰

Nothing happened from the previous chapter lol, I just did that for fun😍

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Why would Diamond Tiara go so low as to killing a high schooler just because of some little beef?"

"Actually.." I held out my phone to show everyone photos. "You know how someone made a tea page for our school? Well someone posted Vignette's and Diamond's beef and fight video but the video got taken down. Basically vignette threatened to expose Diamond Tiara's financial issues after they got into some other drama."

"Not gonna lie, that sounds juicy! I wish I watched the video before it got taken down." Pinkie said, frowning.

"Guys, what time is it?" Fluttershy asked with a worried face.

Twilight pulled out her phone from my bag. "It's past 12am."

"Oh my goodness, Pinkie!" she started to get her stuff together.

"Hm?" Pinkie asked with cake crumbs all over her face.

"Your parents! Aren't you going to get in trouble?!"

"Oh yeah! I mean technically it doesn't really matter haha, I've had worst punishment for other things." Pinkie Pie laughed it off.

"Uh, what do you mean by worst punishments?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

"Ah, you know! My parents are really traditional and close minded unlike me I'm super opened minded and open to new ideas and new traditions." Pinkie pie smiled but then looked at her cake and frowned. "Sometimes if i made a mistake, even a simple one I'd get hit for it. I think they were showing me 'tough love' but it's really not necessary."

"Isn't hitting your kids abuse? I know there's a difference between abuse and discipline but that kind of sounds like abuse, especially getting hit over a little thing." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"I mean just because your parents don't hit you for discipline, doesn't technically mean it's abuse." Fluttershy replied.

"First of all, I don't have parents and second I never said that."

"I thought it was implied." Twilight added.

"No?"

"WHAT SUNSET YOU DON'T HAVE PARENTS?!" Pinkie Pie yelled. "Sunset shut up, I'm your parents now!" she hugged Sunset tightly.

"I didn't know you didn't have parents-" Fluttershy said.

"Lol I thought y'all knew? I mean I work a lot of jobs and I live in my loft by myself." I said.

"What happened to them?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's not up for explanation." I said. A notification popped up on my phone, and I looked at it to see. "Anyways, we may have our next clue! The Tea account just made a new post." Everyone gathered around me to see it. 

The post included pictures of Vignette's text messages to Diamond Tiara, A conversation between a staff member and Vignette, and both of their threats to each other. "Guys, the tea account's caption though. I will read it." I said, clearing my throat. "Good evening, Ladies Gents and Nonbinary Pals! Here we have today's hottest tea, these photos were submitted by a user who would like to stay anonymous but I can 100% guarantee that this all real proof. As you all know, a staff member was recently fired from having an affair with a student. They decided to keep it private so word wouldn't get out but it's too late now, vignette was that student. Basically, there was some past drama and Diamond Tiara found out about this. She was about to email the whole school about this but Vignette threatened to expose Diamond's current unstable financial issues but Vignette is dead now so. Coincidence or not?"