✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰

Days went by, enough to make a week. Today was the day everything would go down, no one could stop them. Not even the killer, whatever they have up their sleeves.

Rainbow Dash and AppleJack began gathering and collecting all the evidence needed. Starting from letters, photos, to more advanced evidence such as finger prints, hair strands, and even blood.

The blood is from when Pinkie Pie wanted to try to do some kind of witchcraft for a protection spell and apparently she needed everyone's blood. She failed and kept everyone's blood in little bottles instead.

Rarity began sewing clothing for when Twilight goes to Sunset's house. They didn't know what to expect so they wanted to make sure everything goes to plan. She made sure that Twilight's clothing had thick fabric as well as extra padding in places that may be stabbed.

Sunset would most likely never stab Twilight, but if there is a chance Adagio is there then she won't hesitate to do so. An overprotective bitch.

Pinkie Pie fell asleep on the couch, she didn't want to participate in any of things that the group were doing. Well, fell asleep or take one of those drugs she has in her pocket.

"Darling, can you please check if Pinkie is still alive?" Rarity asked.

"Sure." Dash replied.

Rainbow Dash climbed on top the supposedly 'sleeping' Pinkie Pie, laying face flat with her hair covering everything. She turned Pinkie's body faced up and slapped her in the face. Nothing happened.

"Idk." She responded.

"Ya know ya can just say I don't know." AppleJack said, raising a eyebrow.

"Nah, I'm lazy."

"She's most likely in a deep sleep." Rarity said, not taking one eye off of her sewing pattern.

Rainbow Dash started to get up off of Pinkie Pie, as she was trying to she accidentally pressed her hand on Pinkie's stomach. Pinkie jumped up from the coach and bit Rainbow.

"What the hell, she just bit me." Dash said, rubbing the bite mark on her arm. "Crazy bitch."

Pinkie rubbed her eyes and yawned. She was confused at first but then looked over to see Rainbow rubbing her arm and the other two girls staring at her in concern.

"Oops, sorry Dashie! I thought you were a cupcake." Pinkie said cheerily.

"I'm deeply concerned for the dreams you have."

Pinkie just laughed at Dash's comment, she most likely didn't understand what the comment meant though.

Everyone went back to work, except pinkie who was digging in the fridge for a cupcake or something sugar.

Today was extra important and everything had to go correct. It was a good thing it was a Sunday, most people go to church at this time so no one was really worried about the group.

Everyone was at AppleJack's house, they thought it was more private. Best part was that absolutely no one was home. Granny Smith was out with her girls, going to church and taking a stroll in the city. Big Mac was hanging out with some college buddies and talking about construction. And Applebloom was with Scootaloo and her Aunts place.