Prologue / Introduction

Canterlot High School, better known as CHS, was always the school with such a good reputation. No murders, no fights, just peaceful students going to school to learn.

CHS always promoted socializing and how it's the key to success. It didn't always work out because everyone was stuck to their own cliches. As long as the cliches didn't mix, nothing bad could ever happen.

The most known cliches of this school are the Popular Kids, mean girls, jocks, preps, punks, scene kids, stoners, foreigners, hippies, gamers, art freaks, peacemakers, nerds and then neutrals.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

✧ Rarity Belle ✧

Rarity, known for being in the preps cliche. A fashion student who only cares about her social appearance and friends choice. She thinks she's better than everyone else just because she's rich.

✧ AppleJack ✧

AppleJack, known for being a neutral meaning she doesn't really care about the cliches. Hangs out with people if she likes them not just because of the cliche they are in.

✧ Rainbow Dash ✧

Rainbow Dash is known for being a Jock and total sports fangirl. She usually hangs out with her soccer team and her boyfriend. High school rumors tore AppleJack and Rainbow Dash apart. She was also childhood friends with Fluttershy but they just drifted away.

✧ Twilight Sparkle ✧

Twilight Sparkle is known for being a nerd, always has her head stuck in a book. An all A's honor roll student, has continued to maintain a gpa of 4.2, queen of AP classes, and always corrects people's spelling(even while texting).

✧ Sunset Shimmer ✧

Sunset Shimmer, known for being a gamer girl and sometime clashes with the populars. It's been rumored that one of the popular girl's has feelings for her. You can find her either riding on her board at the skatepark or shooting zombies on her ps4.

✧ Fluttershy ✧

Fluttershy is known as peacemaker, but she's also super shy. She likes to go around and promote how kindness is the key to success. She also promotes animal rights, and is a hardcore vegan.

✧ Pinkie Pie ✧

Pinkie Pie, everyone loves her chaotic crackhead energy but she can also be super crazy sometimes. She likes to try to hang out with everyone but she always fails since every group is so exclusive(well except for the peacemakers). When hanging out with everyone fails, she hangs out with her closest friend, Fluttershy.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·