✰ Chapter Eleven ✰

Too lazy to do the font thingies, so it's Sunset's POV.

"Are you serious? I knew that name was familiar, I'm sure Dagi said something to me about it while I wasn't listening." 

"Dagi?" Twilight asked, titling her head.

"I don't know, it's a nickname but I usually call her Adagio." I shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it slipped out.."

"Right." 

"Why do you care, you don't even like me like that." I murmured.

"Did you say something?" Twilight asked.

"I said there is something in your hair." I reached over to Twilight's hair, pretending to grab something and flick it off. 

"Thanks, Sunset." Twilight smiled at me.

"Anytime.." my voice trailed off. How can I not like her when she's being so cute, especially the outfit. She always wears preppy clothing, I've never seen her wear such formal attire.

Pinkie Pie unwrapped her chocolate bar. "So Adagio and her gang play in a band and murder at night? Sounds like something you watch on Netflix."

"First of all, how did you get that chocolate bar so fast you didn't even move? And second, I don't think they're the killers." I said.

"Just because they're your friends doesn't mean they still can't be a murderer." Twilight said.

I took off my glasses to wipe my eyes but Adagio noticed my face and walked towards us. 

"Wow Sunset, fancy seeing you here.." Adagio examined everyone. "And you brought your 'friends'. Hm, even the nerd?" 

"Yes I am, proud to be a nerd." Twilight said confidently.

Adagio chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Damn Sunset, what happened to you? You used to be so chill and cool and now all you do is hangout with dweebs." Adagio scoffed. "And I'm guessing this nerd is your little girlfriend now?" she teased.

"Actually, yes Sunset is my girlfriend." Twilight smirked, slithering her hand around my waist and started holding onto it.

Pinkie Pie, who had chocolate all over her face, backed away and whispered to Fluttershy. "I think the outfit has given her a confidence boost."

"That's good." Fluttershy whispered back, smiling. 

"Really? Wow, I'm not shocked." Adagio yawned. "Damn, Sunny. How desperate were you to take a nerd as your girlfriend?" she laughed hard.

"Same way I'm not shocked that it's me who has her not you." Twilight ran her fingers through my hair, and winked back at Adagio. This had Adagio fuming. 

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy quickly noticed Adagio's facial expression. Pinkie pie whispered to Fluttershy again. "Uhm, maybe that outfit has given her too much of a confidence boost. Let's slowly back away and hope they don't notice us." Pinkie and Fluttershy backed away but I noticed them. 

"Help me." I mouthed, leaning back. 

"Sorry." Fluttershy mouthed back, shrugging her shoulders and following Pinkie Pie.

"So you really want to go? I mean with an attitude like that you must not be what I always saw you as."

"Guys, how about we talk this out with some coffee." I suggested, feeling awkward and being confused to why Twilight is acting like this. 

"No!" They both yelled in unison at me.

I sighed. As they were giving each other glares, Microchips came over. "Are we having a hot fight? If there is going to be any sexual tension, can I record? It's sure to go viral with you beautiful ladies?" Micro started take out his phone.