✰ Chapter Five ✰

The thing that kept tussling in the bushes was no one other than a green haired girl.

"Uh" was the only thing I could spit out. I didn't know what to say exactly.

"Oh, don't mind me just enjoying Mother Nature" The green haired girl pointed the tree branch in my direction.

"Oh, you like nature too?!" Fluttershy asked excitingly. The girl and Fluttershy began talking about the different types of trees.

"Twilight, Come over here." I pulled Twilight close to me. I waited until we got some place farther before I started talking. "Don't you think that girl is so suspicious? Like she's in the woods around the exact same time we are"

Twilight didn't say anything, her eyes signaled me that I was standing too close. I removed my hand from her shoulders, and backed up.

"I think she's just really enjoying nature. I've seen her in the planetarium, maybe she's trying to learn more about it? Like what's poison and what's safe you know?" Twilight adjusted her glasses and picked up her book from the ground.

Why is Twilight so blind, that girl is literally so suspicious, I bet she doesn't even go to our school.

"Hey?", I interrupted Her and Fluttershy's conversation, "Do you by any chance go to Canterlot High School?"

"Sunset Shimmer, I don't know why you are being so formal" she smirked, crossing her arms.

"Girl how the fuck do you know my name-"

"Are you stupid?-

"Are you dumb stupid or dumb huh" Pinkie gained a collection of stares all at once. She rubbed her arm in embarrassment. "Haha, sorry"

"I sit in front of you during Pre Calculous! And you always forget to bring a pencil so you always tap on my shoulder and ask me for one. You also never return them."

"Pfft, I knew that. I was testing you."

"Hm, alright. What's my name? My full name."

"It's Wall"

"Wallflower blus-"

"Wallflower Blush! I told you girl"

"Right.." she raised an eyebrow.

A wave of silence washed over us all. We didn't know what to say. We initially went into the woods to look for clues, but now we are really lost.

"Oh, are y'all the girls who were involved in that murder of a student?"

We all froze, not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry, I don't think y'all did it." She said Picking up a random rock from the ground, "You're looking for clues, right? Most criminals would run away if they had the chance."

This girl must read a lot of crime novels or some shit.

"Yeah.. well we didn't really find any clues so we should be on our way." I walked away into a random trail.

"Wait, Sunset." Twilight yelled, "We're lost remember. Maybe this girl can help us find our way?" She turned to the girl.

"For the second time, the name is Wallflower." She said with annoyance. "And just follow me~" her voice trailed off.

Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight all shrugged at me when I turned to them. We followed the green haired girl down the trail. The trail looked familiar but it definitely wasn't the way we came. It's like this girl knows the woods by heart.

It was already 5 minutes and I didn't see any source of light yet. The trees were thick and there were so way too many spider webs.

As we were walking down the slippery trail, I heard Twilight scream. She was behind me so I rushed to her.

"Twilight?! Is everything okay?!"

"I just walked into a spider web! Ew, please get it off me.." she cried out. "OMG, is it in my hair?! Sunset!"

I tried to contain my laughter but I busted out.

"Twilight, it's just a web" I snorted, "There's no spider in here. You look like an idiot haha flapping your arms around like a bird on steroids." I laughed hysterically.

"Oh.. haha" Twilight laughed nervously.

"Twilight" I put my hand on her shoulder, "I was just teasing. Uh, can you not take a joke or something?"

She hugged herself and continued walking with caution. I followed, and we began walking together behind the others.

"I can take a joke, It's just super embarrassing. I didn't want you to see me turn red haha" she rubbed her arm.

We walked in silence. About 5 minutes after she said something, Wallflower moved some tree branches out of the way and we finally made it back to rest. Bic Mac's truck was still there, and Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack were all scattered everywhere.

"There you guys are!" Rainbow Dash yelled crossing her arms.

"Where were y'all?! You could've got caught" Applejack crossed her arms.

"Did you find any clues?" Rarity asked coming over to hug me.

"No, but we found a girl in the woods. Wallflower Blush, I think" I whispered into her ear.

AppleJack angrily stomped over to me and rarity.

"Sunset, what is she doing here?" Applejack pulled my shirt pulling me closer to her. "Are you really trying to get us caught?"

"Relax, AJ." I pulled her hand from my shirt, "She knows and she hasn't done anything yet"

"Uhh, guys?!" Rainbow Dash yelled over to all of us.

"Over there, officers!" Wallflower pointed to everyone one of us, "Those are the girls who are suspected for the murder of Vignette Valencia!"

"Thank you, Ms. Blush. We will handle it" One of the officers said to her guiding her to the police car.

"Vignette?! What? That was Vignette?!" Rarity yelled out dropped her phone, her hands shaking rapidly.

"Everyone head to the truck!" Applejack yelled.

"There's no gas, AppleJack" Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

"Yup" Big Mac added on.

𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

She's gone, she's really gone. I didn't even know it was her, it didn't look like her.

"Rarity?" Applejack called out to me but it felt faded like it was not real.

"Rarity?! Come on they have guns and we are running now"

"I don't feel like running. I just want to ball up and cry myself to sleep" I replied to her weakly with tears in my eyes.

"Okay, rarity" she picked me up bridal style and started running.

I started to close my eyes and the last thing I saw was AppleJack's face looking down at me. Her face emotionless, just staring at me. After that, everything went black.