✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰

"I can't seem to remember.." Fluttershy said, lying right to their faces. She knew the guilt would eat her up inside and she couldn't tell anyone. "Sorry girls." she gave a slight smile.

"I swear to god, whoever put their hands on fluttershy I will personally whoop their ass and then kill them!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Pipe down, Dash!" AppleJack put a finger to her lip. "Don't say that too loud, people may take it the wrong way since we are still suspects in this damn case."

"AppleJack's right darling," Rarity said, putting a hand on AppleJack's shoulder. "We do have to be careful of what we say."

Fluttershy looked at everyone, she wanted to tell them so badly but the threat stayed in her mind repeating itself over and over. Being around her friends and seeing how this whole investigation was hurting them hurt her but she couldn't say a word. She's great at keeping secrets, but when it comes to useful information that could help everyone she had the urge to just spit it out and get it over with.

"You know what girls? I'm a little tired.." Fluttershy pretended to yawn, rubbing her eyes to make her seem like she's really tired.

"Alright, Sugarcube. You do need your rest especially after something so traumatizing."

"Yeah because seeing Vignette's dead body was totally not traumatizing." Rainbow Dash said sarcastically. AppleJack elbowed

"I know this is a wild idea but why don't we have a sleepover! I will be the best host."

"What about the ankle bracelets though?" Twilight asked.

"Silly! Those only go off when we go out of the city!"

"Yeah but Pinkie.. isn't your house out of the city?"

"Who said it was going to be at my house?" the pink haired girl titled her head. "I'm staying with Maud and her boyfriend tonight."

Fluttershy popped her head up. "Wait.. maud has a boyfriend?" she said weakly, holding her stomach right after.

Pinkie Pie smiled and nodded her head. Sunset walked over to Fluttershy's bed and sat on the edge, holding her hand. "Sorry that all of this happened, Shy. We promise that we will do something together when you recover! Are you gonna be alright for now?"

Sunset's hands are warm, Fluttershy thought. Sunset stared at Fluttershy waiting for an answer. Shy looked over at the magazines on the table and picked one up. "Yeah Sunset, I'll totally be alright reading all these.." she paused to look at the magazine covers. "... playboy magazines.. "

Sunset laughed which only lasted for a little time and then smiled. "Alright, see you later shy. You still have my number."

The gang walked out of the hospital room. Fluttershy's parents smiled at them and started to walk back into the room, as well as the doctors, nurses, and agent who gave them a side eye while passing them. "what was that side eye about.." Sunset groaned. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and continued to walked out. They all parted their separate ways to get ready to go to Pinkie's sister's house.

𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚍'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang loudly, I looked through the peep hole to see my friends outside. Everyone came in their pajamas, except Twilight. "Guys! You're all here!" I jumped up and down in excitement. "Come in, Come in!"

Everyone came in smiling except Twilight and Sunset, they both looked annoyed at each other. I stood at the doorway waiting for the two to come in. "Hey Twilight! Why didn't you come with your pajamas?"