✰ Chapter Thirty ✰

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Everything is finally according to plan for these four girls. AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity were closer than they thought to figuring out who the killer was.

"It's Adagio. There's no doubt about it!" Rarity exclaimed, slamming some photos on the table.

The group examined through them. One photo showed a younger sunset with a pixie cut smiling at the camera from the side with a peace sign. In the back was a girl who's face couldn't be made out because of the quality of the camera. She had spoiled milk poured all over her.

Another photo had Sunset with her pixie cut smoking a cigarette while leaning against the lockers. Rainbow Dash was tied up and taped against the locker with a sticky note that read loser on her forehead. And Adagio with her short curly hair in two low buns with two front strands hanging out. She was holding Rainbow Dash's face, stretching out her face to force her to smile.

The next photo was Sunset's hair at a weird, awkward phase of hair growth. She was holding a fake knife and pretending to slit Fluttershy's throat. Her and Fluttershy had red paint to resemble blood splatters and drips.

The 2nd to last photo had a photo of AppleJack and Rarity being tied up together, next to each other to make it look like they kissed. Whether or not they actually enjoyed the kiss, the fact that everyone could see it made them both uncomfortable. Sunset with short wavy hair and a backwards cap was there pushing their heads together to make it seem like they kissed.

And the very last photo was of Flash Sentry in the bathroom, his hands tied up hanging from the ceiling. His pants were slightly down but his underwear was still on. His legs were taped down to the toilet. He was blindfolded and had duck tape to his mouth. A sunset with slightly longer loose curls in a devil cap, was behind him stroking a knife against his face.

"I hated that era of Sunset and Adagio." Rainbow Dash scoffed, slapping the photo with her in it against the table.

"Everyone did, darling." Rarity looked at the photos and frowned. "Worst part is, none of them even asked if we wanted to take the pictures."

"She never took any pictures with me!" Pinkie exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Well that was because you were happy in most of them, Adagio and Sunset were not looking for that at the time."

"So lucky, bruh." Rainbow Dash said slouching in her chair.

"The fact it was around Halloween, didn't make it any better either." Applejack stated.

"For real." Rarity and Rainbow dash agreed in unison.

All these photos just gave them more evidence that Sunset and Adagio are deeper involved then they thought. They were disturbing to look at, considering the fact that no one gave permission to take those photos.

At the time, Sunset was a freshman in High school. Most people may think who would do that in their first years of school, but Canterlot High is built differently. Junior High and High school are combined into one building. While elementary is another building somewhere.

Sunset wasn't exactly a well behaved person, and it didn't make it any better that Adagio was always there to influence her.

Sunset was going through a lot, with her parents deaths and CPS constantly running down her back she acted out a lot. If she had better friends, she wouldn't have been like what she was in those photos.

After her freshman year passed, she was a sophomore. She didn't do anything extreme yet but before anything could happen, Adagio and her got in trouble with Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna. It was about all the things they did and the complaints of students to back them up.