#24 - I love you too

~The next day - Tuesday~

"Someone's in a good mood today." Jin laughs whilst staring at me. I'm sat at the kitchen counter, my head resting on my hand. I glance up at him and nod vigorously.

His eyebrow raises and he laughs even more. "Why?"

I sigh happily, smiling to myself. I simply shrug. "Just because."

"Because...?" He trails off, waiting for me to finish that sentence. Now Namjoon and Jimin walk into the kitchen, their eyes landing on me and Jin.

"Hey guys!" Jimin greets us and sits down next to me at the counter.

"Jiyeon, if you don't mind, finish that sentence." Jin leans forward across the counter and whispers, tilting his head and smiling innocently.

I squeeze my eyes shut and simply shake my head to get him annoyed. "I don't think I will."

Jin huffs, placing his hands on his hips. Namjoon raises an eyebrow, exchanging looks from the both of us. "Finish what sentence?"

Jin whips his head at Namjoon and points his hand at me. "She won't tell me why she's in such a good mood!" He accuses me and complains to the leader.

"Oh." Jimin turns to look at me. "Is it because you finally took little steps yesterday?" He makes a guess.

I suck in air, narrowing my eyes. "That did put me in a good mood, but no." Jimin's shoulders slump in defeat.

Namjoon's about to contribute with his guess too, when the man that made me this happy just happens to stroll into the kitchen, followed by Jungkook. His hands are stuffed in his jogging bottom pockets and glances at the four of us.

"Why are we all in here?" Yoongi immedietly questions, exchanging looks from all of us.

"No reason." I answer, a big smile drawn on my lips.

Yoongi cocks his head backwards at my straight answer. He tilts his head and shrugs. "Alright." He casually strolls over to the fridge and grabs a drink.

Jungkook senses the awkward silence rising in here, and sighs. "I think this is my cue to leave." He points to the door behind him and casually turns his body around.

Jin pulls him back by his sleeve. "Sit." He sternly points to a chair and Jungkook groans, obeying his command and slumping down in the chair on the other side of me.

One out of the two members that aren't here also enters the kitchen, but he doesn't enter by walking in like the others did. He enters by hurriedly running.

Hoseok eyes are widened and slightly out of breath. "Sejin called: they've caught two of the sasaengs!"

My eyes widen too. "Really?"

Hoseok nods. "Taehyung's on the phone with him now."

Just as he says that, Taehyung enters the kitchen with his phone raised to his ear.

Yoongi walks over to Taehyung and waits for him to stop talking, and we all turn our eyes to the man.

Taehyung nods to Sejin on the other side of the phone. "Yeah." He looks up and meets his eyes with me. "Yeah she's here."

He removes his phone from his ear and walks over to me, handing me his phone. "It's Sejin."

I nod and take the phone from him. The boys, minus Jimin and Jungkook since they're sat right next to me, all crowd around me and wait.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jiyeon, it's me. We've caught a man and woman who are suspected to be some of the sasaengs that were involved in your accident. Would you mind coming down here to the police station to confirm it? All you need to do is just see if you recognise them, nothing complicated."