#14 - Exposed

~The morning~

"So...you're going where?" I question whilst looking at Dea. I sit at the kitchen island and Hayoon, Songmin and Dea are all dressed and ready to go out somewhere.

"The shopping centre, but not for clothes this time. Songmin's fan broke so we need to buy another one, and also Hayoon and I wanted to buy some decorations for our room walls. Why don't you want to come with us?"

I instantly shake my head. I don't have any energy to go out today after what was said last night. It's made my mood deflated a lot. I still have refused to even turn on my phone since I woke up this morning.

"I just want to stay in the apartment today."

"You okay?" Songmin asks.

I nod. "Yeah I'm fine, I just don't feel like going out."

Dea immediately slaps her hand on my forehead, checking if I have a temperature. I groan and shove it off.

"Dea I'm fine, I'm not ill!"

She sighs and reluctantly removes her hand.

I think Hayoon is starting to realise why I don't want to go out. She saw how annoyed I was yesterday at Yoongi, so out of the three of them it's her that'll understand me more in this situation.

She also probably blames herself for what happened. But I'm not going to let 2 boys affect my friendship with my best friend. She's worth more to me than both Luhan and Yoongi combined.

Which is another one of the reasons why I can't tell them about Yoongi. If I get them involved then it could end badly.

"Guys let's just go, Jiyeon doesn't have to come with us if she doesn't want to." She gives me a soft smile and drapes her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into her chest.

I smile. "Thanks Hayoon."

"I want a hug too!" Dea squeals, throwing her arms around the two of us, making us laugh. Songmin shrugs and joins the group hug and I begin to get more squished every second.

"Okay, group hug over!" I yell, pushing them all off me. "Now go, that fan isn't going to buy itself Songmin."

Songmin rolls her eyes whilst chuckling. "See you in a bit Jiyeon."

Dea and Hayoon also say bye to me and the three of them are out of the kitchen. I can still hear their voices going further and further away before I hear the door slam shut.

And now I'm alone.

After eating breakfast I wash up my dishes and plop myself onto our sofa. Since it's the weekend I really cannot be bothered to get changed, so I'll just stay in my pyjamas all day.

I smile in satisfaction and turn the TV on with the remote. I flick through Netflix to see what series I could binge watch. Oh wait, before I do, I should probably get some snacks. I lift myself up off the sofa and walk in the direction of the kitchen.

But then knocking on the front door makes me halt in my steps. I furrow my eyebrows whilst staring at the door. They begin to knock again but at a faster and more impatient speed.

I sigh, quickly running to my bedroom to grab my dressing gown. I slip it on and tie it and then hurry back into the living room and to the door. Whoever it is is still knocking impatiently.

"Okay I'm coming, you can stop knocking!" I yell whilst unlocking the door and swing it open.

My eyes double in size as they settle on the man standing in front of me. He's panting a lot, and resting his arm on the door frame whilst trying to catch his breath back. His hair is slightly messy and it slightly drapes over his eyes.