EXTRA

SPECIAL PART WHOOO

Since it's my birthday today I decided to do this part as a thank you for all of the love and support this book has gotten! I never would've imagined it would get this far, and we just hit 10k votes!! Thank you so much ♡

EDIT: Thank you for the birthday wishes!

So, this is what happened the day Jungkook and Jimin chased Hangyeol.

Enjoy:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Jungkook sees Hangyeol try to escape, he decides on one thing: he can't let him win. He can't let this maniac hurt his friend and get away with it. And so, he does the only thing he can think of.

"Hey! Get back here, bitch!"

When Jimin sees Jungkook bolt after Hangyeol, he soon finds himself to be running after them too. He doesn't really know why his first instinct was to follow them. He's worried if Jiyeon's okay or not, considering how much blood was surrounding her.

However he just saw Jungkook speed off and then boom! He found his legs beginning to run after Hangyeol with him, and he regretted it the moment he started to run. 

"Jungkook slow down! How the hell are you running so fast?" Jimin yells after the maknae whilst trying to keep up.

Instead of answering Jungkook ignores him, and continues to chase after the lunatic with a knife in hand. 

"Isn't this illegal?!" Jimin helplessly continues to yell, panting for breath whilst still running. "I swear we're not even allowed to do this!"

Knowing that they're both idols, and quite famous ones, doing this in public isn't a very good idea. Regardless of if they have masks on it's still risky. Jimin realizes this, but Jungkook's anger has gotten to the best of him.

"Oh my God hyung shut up! Stop complaining!" Jungkook quickly shouts backwards, trying not to lose focus. "We are on a mission!"

"What mission?"

"To kick this idiot's ass!" He turns back around and continues to yell at Hangyeol. "Come here you prick!"

Hangyeol runs for his life, knowing that 2 idols who just happen to be very strong are coming for his throat. However it also makes him a little...excited. The rush he's feeling must be because of the craziness in his mind from being a sasaeng.

Finally Jungkook catches up to Hangyeol and lashes his foot out, kicking him in the back to make him stop. Hangyeol stumbles and pants for his breath, and doing so drops the knife onto the ground. Before Hangyeol can pick it up again Jungkook has already kicked it away. Then, his hand connects with Hangyeol's neck and slams him to the ground. 

Jungkook then mentally groans when he hears Jimin's panting becoming louder when he approaches. Jimin's out of breath as he places his hands on his knees.

"We need to have a serious discussion about how many times you go to the gym in a week." Jimin breathes, eyeing the man of pure muscle.

"Don't you ever touch Jiyeon again. You hear me? Ever!" Jungkook growls down at the man in his grasp.

Hangyeol let's out a chuckle whilst staring up at Jungkook. His smile makes Jungkook sick, and want to slap it off.

"I'm just getting started." Hangyeol's voice strains from Jungkook still holding his neck. "This is exactly what I wanted. Her out of the picture. And now I won't stop until I get more."