#3 - Taken

~1 week later~

"You guys want anything?" I yell through the apartment to the three lazy babies.

"Something to eat!" I hear one of them answer back, not hearing any respose from the other two so I'm guessing they've gone to sleep.

Hayoon, Songmin and I are still at university, so have a lot of work to complete. However with me I'm in my last year, so although I have work it isn't as much as these two. It's made them extrememly tired and stressed. Dea however has now finished university completely as she spent her last year in Australia.

So Dea is the oldest out of us, then me second, Songmin third and Hayoon's the youngest.

"I'll be back in an hour!" I yell once again and step outside our apartment, locking the door behind me. I go into the lift and press the ground floor button, waiting patiently for the doors to once again open.

I pull out my phone and check the time.

9:17PM

It's gotten relatively dark, but I'm going to one of the busiest parts of Seoul which isn't far from our apartment. So no-one would even attempt in kidnapping or mugging me when there's many people around, regardless of what hour it is, meaning there's many witnesses.

I put my hands in my coat pocket and walk into the city, looking around at different shops and places. I've only come here to collect my earrings I ordered online, and for some reason they don't do deliveries which is a pain in the ass.

I find the jewellery store and step inside. The theme of the store is white and gold, and it looks very pretty. The earrings are rose gold flowered earings which I've been wanting to buy for a while now. They're ₩40,000 which obviously I have but haven't had the chance to buy it, until now.

The earrings come in a little grey box, with a silver ribbon wrapped around it and a bow on top. Such a cute little box.

After collecting them I push the jewellery shop door and step out in the open, a bit more happier now that I've got the earrings.

So now I can order and buy food: the highlight of my trip today and by far the most interesting.

I walk more down the street, about to place the box deep and safe into my pocket when I'm pushed violently by something behind me, someone behind me. The box slips and is knocked out of my grasp and because it's dark I can't see where it's ended up on the floor.

Furiously, I look up. "Watch where you're going!"

The man who pushed into me wears a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, black leather boots, a black cap and mask on his face.

Such a nice variety of colours.

He's panting and whilst out of breath, bows repeatedly and apologises. "I'm sorry I'm sorry please forg..." He trails off when he makes eye contact with me.

I look away, more focused on finding that little box. I better not lose these earrings, I've waited so long to buy them! I groan and continue searching with my eyes around on the floor but they don't seem to appear anywhere.

A sudden grasp on my wrist makes me turn my head in alarm, and the next thing I know I'm suddenly being yanked along by the man who pushed me.

What the hell?

"Hey, let go of me!" I yell, trying to push his strong grip off my wrist. He runs like crazy whilst dragging me behind him, and I reluctantly have to run along too.

"Get off me!" I continue to yell, and he turns a corner into an alleyway and stops running. However, he doesn't let go of my wrist. I punch repeatedly at his arm and chest, trying to make him loosen his grasp.