#20 - Temporary

My head is pounding when I wake up. I can't really move properly, and I honestly don't want to move. Because if I do I feel like my whole world will come crashing down on me, from how much everything hurts. I swallow hard on my saliva, staring up at the ceiling.

Wait. Ceiling?

I swear I was lying on the pavement. How the hell am I looking at a ceiling? My eyes travel all around this ceiling, and it doesn't look familiar at all.

My hands are lying by my side, and as my hands clench slightly at the material I'm lying on, it feels...soft. It then clicks to me that I'm lying inside a bed, with the duvet lying on top of my body and my arms outside it.

I still don't really know where I am. However considering that my hands feel cleaner, I'm guessing the blood has been cleaned away. My hip is throbbing like crazy, my leg a little also.

Using all my strength, I turn to my head to the left side to get a proper look at the room I'm in.

What my eyes lay on instead makes me freeze. A man is sitting next to me. He's brought his chair right up next to me and his head lies on his arms on the bed. His head is facing my direction with his eyes closed, and he looks exhausted.

I turn my head to the right, and there's a big window to the right of the room. It's dark outside, however there's little lights everywhere so I can see a big area of grass with a couple of trees.

Looking back at the man sleeping, the corners of my mouth turn upwards slightly. I weakly raise my left hand, delicately landing it onto his soft hair.

Ever so slightly the man stirs, and his eyes open. He looks confused at first, but then they become wider and wider. He slowly sits up and stares at me in shock.

"You're awake." He whispers, looking at me in disbelief.

Sighing, I close my eyes."Just about."

I hear him breath a sigh of relief, and he brings his face close to mine.

I open my eyes again. "What happened?" My voice is still slightly weak, but he still hears me.

"We found you lying on the street, with blood all around you. So we took you with us, and brought you here."

My eyebrows furrow. "No hospital?"

Yoongi shakes his head. "Jin hyung knew what to do, he's had training in nursing before and worked part-time in a hospital before becoming a trainee. So he cleaned and bandaged the wound up."

He then pauses. "Honestly, the thought of taking you to a hospital flew out of my head before Jin brought it up."

I give him a look. Is he being serious? He didn't take me to a hospital when I was basically dying? I thought he's supposed to be a 'genius.'

"Don't give me that look, I was panicking! Taehyung almost threw up and Hoseok almost fainted from the amount of blood in the car, and it wasn't even them putting pressure on the wound, it was Namjoon! He did protest about not taking you to a hospital but Jin hyung kept saying that he would handle the situation, and he did."

"Still, a hospital would've been the logical place to go." I mumble.

"Jiyeon, there are bad people looking for you. You've already had a taste of what they can do. And bringing you to a public place full of strangers? That's not a very clever thing to do. Sasaengs come in all shapes, sizes and disguises. They're called insane for a reason. They'll do anything, and I mean anything to get to their target."

I sigh and nod slightly. "Okay, okay. I woke up, so that's the good thing. Whatever Jin did worked." I then wonder something. "What happened to Hangyeol?"