#9 - The waiter

Under the earrings? I swear, this man does not make any sense sometimes. And then he acts all smug and annoying about it, like I'm supposed to know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

I'm no genius Yoongi, you clearly cannot see that.

He probably just said it to piss me off, like he's playing with me. Making me curious for nothing. I guess I'll see what all of this fuss is about when I get home.

As I'm walking back to the other end of the shopping centre as the others are at, I feel my phone start to buzz in my pocket. I take it out and look at the caller ID.

Dea.

I think I'm screwed.

Actually no, technically they can't be mad at me. I said to them I'd go find a place to eat and for all they know I could still be looking. This place is pretty big and has lots of restaurants scattered around everywhere.

And instead Yoongi and I found a café. What are the chances?

I prepare for the worst and pick up the phone, raising it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" That's the first thing she asks me.

"I said I was going to look for places to eat."

"And where exactly are you looking?" She laughs. "Jiyeon there was a restaurant right outside the shop we were just in."

Oh, there was? Why didn't I see it? I could've sworn there wasn't any restaurants down that end of the shopping centre. My eyesight mustn't be very good then.

"Oh, I didn't see it." I reply.

"Anyway we've got a table and are waiting for you to come, we haven't ordered anything yet. You better get here quick or they're going to kick us out for not ordering food and just sitting here."

I sigh. "Okay I'm coming, see you."

I put the phone down and I begin to speed walk in the direction of the said restaurant that I had blindly walked past earlier.

Oh, there actually was a restaurant here.

I approach the doors and swing them open, my eyes immediately being to search for their table.

One of the waiters however notices me walk in and calmly walks over to me.

"Miss, please wait at the doors to be seated." He raises his hand for me to stop walking.

As soon as I make eye contact with him, I have decided upon one thing.

He's beautiful.

Flawless honey skin, jawline sharp, a gorgeous smile, his soft brown hair looks extremely fluffy, has eyes that you could stare and get lost in very quickly.

I think I've been staring at him for too long because he starts to slowly smile, chuckling at my silence.

I finally snap out of it. "Oh, sorry my friends are already here. I'm trying to look for their table." I explain and his face eases.

"Ah, my apologies. Found them yet?"

I shake my head no but then that suddenly becomes a lie, when I see the three of them sat in one of the booths at the back of the restaurant.

And all of them are staring at me with the biggest smirks on their faces when they see me talking to the cute waiter.

I sigh, as I already know what's coming as soon as I go over to them.