#2 - Mystery boy

2:41AM

I finally spot the silluette of Dea walking towards me with her suitcase trailing behind her. Her black hair is tied up and she looks very tired yet excited to be back on home soil.

She wears a silk loose light pink shirt, tucked into a long flowy white skirt, sleeves rolled up to her elbows.

By her outfit it as if she's come back from holiday. She has been living in Austrailia for a year, so it kind of is.

I stand to my feet and walk towards her. She sees me and delight springs onto her face, the same onto mine. I've missed her a lot.

"Jiyeon!" She scurries on her toes towards me and engulfs me in her arms, squeezing me tight.

"Dea!" My voice comes out muffled and I laugh at how tight she's holding me. She must have missed me a lot too.

"It feels good to be back in Seoul, I've missed it so much!" She says whilst letting go of me.

I clear my throat and narrow my eyes.

Dea's eyes roll. "And you of course, idiot."

I smile in satisfaction. "That's more like it."

"I'm sorry for making you wait for so long, when I found out the flight got delayed I was so annoyed! I was hoping to be back at a reasonable hour." She explains as we walk out of the airport. "Do you think the others will be asleep by now?"

I immedietly shake my head. "No way. They both were so excited that you were coming back home today. It's a shame they couldn't come pick you up aswell, Songmin and Hayoon still have a lot of work to complete."

Dea nods understandingly. "Yeah I get it, I hope they don't feel bad about not coming. I'm just glad to be here and I'll see them soon." She smiles at me.

We climb into my car and I begin the drive to our apartment. There's a lot of traffic which I'm not sure why that it. I guess 'Yoongi' was telling the truth about there being traffic.

Yoongi.

So I did get to know his name after all. I'll probably never see him again, but it'll be nice if I do by coincidence.

"That must've been so boring, sitting and waiting there by yourself." Dea says sympathetically. "Were you scared?"

My eyebrows furrow and I give her a quick glance. "Scared? Why scared?"

"Well you're a girl, a young girl, sitting by yourself, at an airport where god knows what stranger would come up to you. If I was in that position I would be very self concious."

She makes a good point. But I wasn't really afraid to be honest. Just tired and bored. Plus for most of it I wasn't really alone.

"Nah I wasn't scared, I wasn't alone for some of it either."

She turns her head to me from looking out the window with a confused expression. "What, did you make a friend?"

I shrug. "Honestly I don't really know. He seemed nice I guess, little suspicious however. But nice."

Dea smirks. "He?"

I sigh as I know exactly what she's thinking. "No Dea."

She bursts out laughing. "I never said anything!"

"Yeah but you were thinking it."

Afrer stopping her giggles she asks a question. "Who is this mystery boy that's stolen your heart then?"

I shrivel my face up at her cringiness and shake my head. "Just a random guy Dea. And no-one steals anything from me, not on my watch."