#4 - Explanations

I bite my lip whilst staring at all of the ice cream flavours. All of them look extremely tempting to eat right here and now.

The store Yoongi and I have come into is just a local one. We picked an empty one just in case. It has both ice cream in tubs and ice cream to eat straight away on cones. Everything is very tempting and starting to make me want some.

I turn around to find where Yoongi went. I spot him looking at masks on a stand and grabs a white one. He pays for it, then takes the black mask off and shoves it in his pocket. Immediately he puts the white one on his face replacing the other one.

He then comes over to me, seeing my slight confusion. "This won't hide my identity completely but it'll throw people off the scent."

I nod. "What flavours do your friends like then?" I ask and look back at the ice cream tubs.

He takes in a breath. "Anything really. Oh, most of them don't like mint however. But some do." He points at the light pastel green ice cream tub.

"How much money do you have?"

"Enough." Yoongi simply replies.

Tilting my head, my eyebrow raises. Fair enough.

He then takes his hat off his head, then dumping it on top of mine a little too far down which ends up covering my eyes. I quickly push it back up and take it off. "What are you doing?"

He sighs, putting it back on my head. "Keep it on and keep it low Yeonie. Just in case someone sees you with me."

What did he call me?

I peer up at Yoongi from under my hat and place my hand on my hip. "Did you just call me Yeonie?"

He hums in agreement and casually carries on looking at the ice cream, like giving me a random nickname is normal.

Groaning I pull the front bit down. "I still don't get why I'm wearing this, but fine."

He opens his mouth to talk but then he suddenly stops and snaps his head up to the ceiling and around him. From his face it looks like he's listening to the background music playing in the shop.

"What?" I ask, also listening.

He walks away from me and looks to the TV playing the music in the top corner of the shop, a music video.

I follow him and look at the TV. "Oh it's that Agust D guy." I point out. "He looks a little like you." I chuckle, watching the man on the screen rapping like crazy with the bandana over his eyes and hands tied together. He looks pretty badass.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I get that a lot." Yoongi quickly blurts out and scurries back to the ice cream tubs.

My eyebrows furrow whilst watching him panic. Huh, that's odd. I turn my head back to the screen and the same man appears, but with that long blonde hair and has a sword in hand. He comes closer to the camera, still rapping.

Wait a second.

I tilt my head, staring more and more at the man on the TV, at Agust D. I then turn my head to look at Yoongi, helplessly staring at the ice cream tubs.

Is it...?

I walk towards Yoongi slowly, stopping next to him and shoving my face next to his to properly inspect him.

His eyebrows furrow and he flinches backwards. "What are you doing?"

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands, eyes doubling in size. I glance back at the TV and back at Yoongi, then back at the TV and back at Yoongi again. He notices and his eyes widen when he realizes what I'm doing.