#29 - Our story

The faint sound of beeping causes me to awaken. Like I was when I woke up in the Bangtan house, I'm staring at a ceiling. But it's not their ceiling. This one is completely different to that room. It makes me miss it a little.

Judging by the smell of medicines and clean surfaces, I'm definitely in a hospital.

This is kind of like a repeat of what happened last week. However there's slightly different thoughts running through my head.

Because now the girls definitely know what's happened to me, whereas the first time they had no idea.

I turn my head to the left, and sitting with her hands anxiously fiddling with eachother, is Hayoon. Her gaze is fixed to the ground, biting on her lip in anticipation.

Sat next to her is Songmin, and it looks like she's in a similar state of emotions: anxious, nervous, scared.

Standing next to them and with her back to me, is Dea. I can already tell she's the most stressed out, out of the three of them.

As the oldest of any group, you would feel partially at fault when something happens to one of them. And with this being her, I know she feels horrible.

I close my eyes. "I'm not dead yet guys, stop frowning."

They all release little gasps from my comment. I hear Songmin and Hayoon leap out of their seats, scurrying to my side.

"Did I imagine that or did she just speak?" Hayoon whispers.

Songmin sighs. "Who else would it be Hayoon?"

Opening my eyes again, they land on the youngest, who's the closest to me and who's eyes are widened at the fact that I'm awake.

I then look at Songmin and Dea, also with relieved expressions that I'm staring back at them.

Dea walks around the other side of the bed to Songmin and Hayoon, sitting down next to me. "How do you feel?"

"Okay. Surprisingly better than the first time this happened." I say, chuckling a little.

Hayoon sits on the bed also, me, taking my hand into hers. "Please do not scare us like that again. You can't just pass out like that, I thought you died!"

I smile, gazing at her worried expression. "I woke up though, didn't I?"

Hayoon sighs, pouting and nodding at my words.

"So...you gonna tell us how you were bleeding in the first place?" Songmin raises an eyebrow.

My eyebrows furrow as I begin to sit up. "Hasn't anyone told you what happened?"

Hayoon shakes her head. "We haven't heard anything from anyone. All we know is that some crazy guy tried to attack you. Well, that was before Songmin punched him."

I let out a little laugh, looking up at Songmin. "Really?"

Songmin simply shrugs, folding her arms. "He was creeping us all out. So I did what had to be done. Anyway, our source of answers are only from you, so start talking."

My mind falls on everything that's happened these few weeks. That's a pretty long story to tell.

"I haven't been in Daegu this week, I never left Seoul." I start off by saying.

"Why did you text Songmin saying you were at your parents house then?" Hayoon questions.

I plaster a reluctant smile on my face. "I...didn't. Someone else did."