#12 - Guilt

~1 week later~

"Anything else?" The shopkeeper politely asks Hayoon and I as we stand at the till.

"No, thank you." Hayoon answers and the shopkeeper nods. We pay for what we wanted and head outside.

It's been a week since I found Yoongi's number. I'm still surprised he gave it to me to be honest. We text each other every now and then throughout the day, but he's become less and less available which I understand.

Hayoon, Songmin and Dea soon found out that I had a contact named 'Y' and immedietly assumed it was 'Yongsun'. So I said that it was this person and they got even more happy. Hayoon however was a little dissapointed, because she still wants me to be with Luhan who I haven't even seen since the restaurant.

"Who are you daydreaming about this time, Yongsun or Luhan?"

I scoff and give Hayoon a look. "None of them Hayoon."

She sighs whilst smiling to herself as we walk down the street. "If you got asked out by both of them, which one would you say yes to?"

I laugh. "What kind of question is that?"

She nudges me with he shoulder. "Just answer it!"

I bite the inside of my cheek and think to myself. Let's see...I haven't seen or spoke to Luhan since last week and the only time I'll see him again is if I go to that restaurant he works at. And this 'Yongsun' person is actually a cover-up name for Yoongi.

So the real question is: Yoongi or Luhan?

"I don't know, besides it's never going to happen." I shrug. "I don't like Luhan in that way. Or Yongsun. Both of them are just...friends to me."

"Friends?" She raises her eyebrow. "Just friends?"

I simply nod. "Yep."

We continue walking down the street and around the area, just browsing at shops. I then see a shop which I need to get things from and we enter it.

"Come on Jiyeon, you don't have a crush on either of them?" Hayoon whines whilst she follows me from behind.

I chuckle. "No." I turn around and smile smugly at her, making her scowl. I laugh and continue to walk backwards. "Yongsun is just a friend and I probably won't even see Luhan again-"

I suddenly collide into something hard behind me, making me jump and turn around.

Hayoon groans and shakes her head. "Well done Jiyeon."

"I'm sorry!" I quickly say to the person.

"No no, it's okay." The man replies looking up at me. He then stops moving when his eyes meet mine, and he pulls his mask down so it's resting on his chin. "Jiyeon?"

My eyes widen. "Luhan?"

He immedietly smiles. "Didn't expect to see you here. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm good thanks." I nod whilst plastering a smile.

I turn around to look at Hayoon and her eyes are widened more than mine. She senses the awkwardness, considering what I just told her.

Her phone then starts to ring, and she answers it immediately. She talks to whoever's on the end of it and then hangs up, turning back to us.

"That was Dea. She wants us to meet her at the library."

Nodding, I hesitate to look back at Luhan. Well this just got even more awkward.

"Are you coming?" Hayoon raises an eyebrow whilst staring at me.

I would say yes but I'll feel really bad for leaving Luhan. Yes, I don't like him like that. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. So, it wouldn't hurt to be friends with him.