#28 - Lost and found

Alright, if I was a manager with a stern facial expression, a cute little round head and glasses named Sejin, where would I be?

That's the thought that replays in my head the whole time I'm walking around. I've gone backstage again, past the area where Hangyeol and I spoke to try and find the exit.

Obviously I remember where it was, I did walk in that way. So It shouldn't be that far now.

I haven't really planned what I'll do if I run into Hangyeol. The thought of whacking him with my crutches is my only option at this point. However it can hurt and slow him down, so it's not a bad option at all. But it won't slow him down for long.

All I need to do is try to avoid Hangyeol, find Sejin, get him to call the police before Hangyeol does anything to me or the boys and ruin the concert, and then get me back to the house. Should be pretty easy.

It should. But I have a feeling it won't, not by the slightest. It's not going to be that easy as I think it will be.

Peering my head around all the hallways, I keep on making my way towards the exit and keeping an eye out for Sejin and Hangyeol. Since I'm getting the hand of these crutches, I can walk at a slightly quickened pace and not trail behind.

After about 5 more minutes I finally see the exit standing at the end of the hallway. Sighing in relief, I hurriedly walk over to it, pushing down the door handles and opening the door.

Now, if mine and Taehyung's thoughts were correct, Sejin should be out here somewhe-

Thud...thud...thud.

I blink, stopping in my tracks. What the hell was that noise?

Stepping outside and closing the door, I become quiet and listen very carefully for that sound again, scanning the car-park. I wait for it whilst holding my breath, to see if it's real or if my mind is playing tricks on me.

Thud...thud.

There is it again. So I wasn't imagining it, it's real. Slowly I turn my head to the right. There's a door a little further down from the exit, where the thudding is coming from.

And to my surprise, it's moving.

It's rattling, every time that 'thud' sound occurs.

Gulping, I carefully walk over to it, placing my ear on the door. I then find that I can't hear anything anymore. It's gone quiet. The thudding has stopped. Why has it stopped?

However I flinch away from the door, realizing I spoke too soon. The thudding has come back, and the door begins to rattle again.

"Uh, hello?" My voice squeaks, listening out for an answer.

Now I can hear another noise, a different noise, which makes me even more confused. Furrowing my eyebrows, I place my ear back onto the door so I can hear it properly.

It sounds...muffled.

Taking a deep breath in, I grasp into the door handle and swing it open. When my eyes settle on what was making the thudding and muffling noise, I gasp, placing my hand on my mouth.

"Sejin!"

Scrambling to his side, I crouch down on the ground casting my crutches aside. I rip the tape off of his mouth, and he pants, taking big gulps of air.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I breathe heavily as I untie and release him from the ropes tied around his arms and body.

After gaining his breath back he clenches his jaw. "It was Hangyeol, he's here."