#25 - Tension

"Sorry we're a little late." Yoongi immediately apologises as we enter the room, whilst he fights back a little smirk.

With his two hands clutching at the handles of the wheelchair, he wheels me further in towards Sejin standing there with a couple of police officers.

"So much traffic." I chuckle after saying our excuse, nodding and smiling up at Sejin.

Sejin's eyebrow raises, exchanging looks from the two of us. He sighs, clasping his hands together. "Well you're here, that's the part that counts. Come on then."

He guides us to a little room with the a police officer stood inside. To the left there's desks and computers above a big window. As Yoongi and I both look into the window, I gasp quietly.

The two sasaengs are cuffed to the table, with an officer standing in front of them. The officer looks strong and stern, hands firmly on the table and leans forwards whilst interrogating them.

I recognise both of them. The woman is the one out of two women that were there, and the man is the one that grabbed me when outside my apartment.

"That's them." I mumble. I look up at Sejin. "They were there when Hangyeol was outside my apartment, and also were chasing me down the street."

"What did they do exactly?" The police officer asks.

"Well the girl didn't do much, just was there watching. She and the other girl were more like tagging along than doing anything major. But the guy grabbed me, which was to...kidnap me I guess? But I got out of his grasp and that's when I started running."

Yoongi takes a sharp intake of air whilst listening to me describe what they did.

"And how did you get away from them?" The officer then asks.

"I ran into..." I trail off and slowly glance up at Yoongi. He looks back down at me and his eyebrows are furrowed, questioning with his eyes as to why I'm giving him that look.

I clear my throat, looking back at the officer. "I ran into a friend of mine and he distracted them whilst I got away."

"Who was it?" Sejin asks.

"Oh you know, just someone I met at this restaurant one time." I chuckle nervously, praying Yoongi will not figure out who I'm talking about.

But I am wrong.

"Wait, Luhan?" Yoongi then realises. "Luhan distracted them for you?" He says with a little saltiness on his tongue.

I nod, plastering a smile. "That's him."

The officer sighs and nods. "Thank you, Miss Song. Now that we know that they were involved, we'll deal out the right punishments for the two of them. We'll let you know if we come across the other two, including this 'Hangyeol' one."

"Thank you officer." I smile, and Yoongi thanks him too before turning the wheelchair around and pushing me out the door, Sejin following behind.

"Want a ride home?" Sejin offers.

Yoongi glances at me, and that knowing smirk appears back on his lips. "No we're okay, I brought my car anyway."

"Okay."

With the look Sejin's giving us he definitely knows something is up between us.

"Ah also, before I forget." He then disappears around the corner.

We both wait in curiosity of where Sejin has run off too. He then comes back, holding something in his hands. A smile appears on my lips when I recognise what it is.