Chapter Eleven

The cameras started rolling and everybody on set was on position. As soon as Gary Ross shouted an action, Lou and Debbie went on the spotlight. They walked, hands on pockets along the pavements of the busy New York city.

"So you wanna hit a jewelry store?"

Debbie shook her head, "Not exactly."

"A diamond mine?"

"Yes, exactly like, or..." Debbie stopped and so did Lou.

In front of them was the prestige hall of Met Museum, located in the heart of the metro. With a smile plastered on Debbie's face, Lou knew what exactly.

"The Met."

"And cut!" Gary shouted and everybody walked back in trance, talking about the scenes.

Sandra and Cate smiled and did a high-five which Cate did poorly. They went back to where the other cast was sitting. On the round table were Sarah, Mindy, and Helena watching them with all smiles.

"What a great pack!" Sarah commented, ushering a vacant seat for Cate.

Cate subtly looked at Sandra who was given a seat by Helena. Clearly, the two wanted to sit beside each other, but given the circumstances, they could not. Sandra sat and so did Cate. Sarah, Cate, Mindy, Sandra and Helena - that's what the positions were.

"Well, I have to be great because I was doing a scene with the America's Sweetheart, Sandra Bullock." Cate spoke, sitting comfortable on the chair.

"And I have to be greater because I was doing a scene with the greatest queen of bio-pic and drama, Cate Blanchett." Sandra replied which made a good roll of laugh from the women.

Sandra then cast a glance at Cate, who was casually conversing with Sarah. Sarah's hands were a little sensitive, which made her feel uneasy. She was aware that Sarah and Cate were good friends, but she couldn't help but feel insecure about the two. The other women were conversing, while Cate and Sarah were casually giggling, trapped in their own world, and she was secretly jealous. She sighed and fished out her phone to calm herself because she knew her jealousy would do her no good. She and Cate had just started over, and she didn't want to make a big deal out of it. But in her heart, she wanted to yell. She wanted to tell the world about who she loved and who she's with in the voyage of life; she wanted to tell the world that Cate Blanchett was hers and vice versa, but appositely and sadly, she could not and it pained her. Loving Cate came with a great prize and that's to love her boldly, but in a silent manner. They had to keep silent and had to keep whatever was happening between the two of them, because everything came with great deals - careers, life, kids, those things were all on one table and they did not want to blow it up.

It was enough for Sandra to feel the pain seeing her with someone else, enough for her to feel the pain about not letting the world know and enough for her to feel the pain of keeping their relationship underneath the shadows. She wanted this and she wanted Cate, and knowing that Cate had been back to where she should be - knowing that they could held hands inside the comfort of their home, knowing that they seek tranquility, peace and comfort when curtains were down, it was enough for her.

----

After a few hours of work, jotting down lines, listening to Gary Ross' directions and taking scenes, finally they have come to pack the night. The moon was beaming beautifully and the spring breeze was howling throught the night. The whole cast did not go home, rather they decided to stay since they all had their trailers. Staff and other production members, including Gary decided to go home so it was just the all-female cast who were left in the set location. After ordering dinner from a chinese restaurant, they decided to set a bonfire. The night was perfect and it would be perfect for all of them to bond.