Chapter Nineteen

The sun on the coast along Manhattan was shining so bright; the day was beginning to start when Cate jumped out of Sandra's car with all smiles. Today, they had agreed to go to the set together. Sandra closed the car door the moment Cate snaked her arms around her waist.

"Don't you think your hand on my waist is a bit too much?" Sandra whispered, eyes towards the whole cast and crew smiling at them as they approached the location.

Cate smiled at the people waiting for them, "And don't you think the marks that you have placed on my neck and down to my collarbone are too much?" She whispered back, "Morag knows that Andrew doesn't put marks on me. She knows that because she has been my make up artist for the past decades. What do you think, hmm?"

"Silly! Tell her you've had a wild night then."

Cate wasn't able to counter back as they reached the set. Everyone exchanged smiles and hugged. Awkwafina joked about them - being true to their characters, to which Cate replied with well, she is really mine, that made everybody squeal out of giddiness. For many reasons, Sarah was on her trailer and she wasn't there when Cate said that. That day would be the start of their last week of shooting and all of them were obliged to stay in their trailers to which everyone agreed. When the exchanged of how are yous and how's the weekend subsided, the cast rushed towards their own trailer to get ready.

"Where will you get ready?" Cate asked, walking beside Sandra.

"Of course, in my trailer." She answered smiling, "And why did you ask?"

"Nothing. Just thought you'd like a little fun." Cate bit her lip, acting innocent when obviously, her implication did not sound so innocent at all, not even a bit.

Sandra laughed, faced Cate as she fixed her collar. "I would want to." She whispered, smiling at her so that if someone might see, they would just think she's fixing her collar in a friendly manner, "But not this morning. Also, you still have to find a way about the marks." She smiled and tapped her cheek before she grabbed her small luggage and walked in towards her own trailer leaving Cate beaming outside, all smiles and glitters.

-----

Sandra smiled as she watched Cate being interrogated by Morag and Anne Hathaway in the make-up location. She sat on the chair, sitting beside Anne, both in front of Cate who had her cheeks painted red with the constant questioning of Morag.

"Goodness! You are so scandalous, Blanchett." Anne joked, laughing at Cate who simply rolled her eyes, "How many rounds?"

"Hathaway, shut up." Cate answered, closing her eyes as Morag started to put on her eyeshadows. "And Sandy, please stop laughing."

Sandra laughed, leaning back on the chair. "How many rounds, Cate? Bet your night was wild."

"Not as wild as yours, baby." The blonde countered back.

Anne Hathaway looked at the two of them, eyes wide before she held Sandra's shoulders, leaning on her like a wondering child.

"Oh my god! Did she..." Anne started, a finger dashing on Cate, "Did she just call you baby?"

"Yes, I did." Cate smiled, "Thank you, Morag." She continued giving Morag another smile before the make-up artist went off. "And why?"

"Now, I got myself a confirmation. You two are a thing! We are not mistaken!" She answered, in her high-pitched voice that made Sandra squint her eye. "So Cate it wasn't Andrew right? It wasn't him who made those marks on you, but her! It's Sandy!"