He broke your heart sis!

"I'm crushed." I whispered pressing my face into Erica's shirt.

"It's okay Love, let it all out. Lance was being a fool." She consoled.

"Why don't I hate him? My heart refuses to accept his intentions weren't good."

"His intentions weren't bad, they just weren't what you need right now."

My phone buzzed again for the thousandth time, he wouldn't stop sending me messages. I had no intentions of reading them.

"He won't stop bothering you?"

"My stuff is still at his place."

"Why don't you tell him that I'll come pick it up?"

"You would do that?"

"Of course I would! It's your stuff! I might give him a piece of my mind too." She huffed.

I let out a little chuckle at her intensity, she was angry! Angrier than when I mess up at my job, that's the side of Erica you want to avoid.

"Will you look after yourself for the time I'm gone?" She asked looking concerned.

"I'm not five Erica! I'll get room service and binge watch bad reality TV."

Alright then she beamed at me before leaving to go meet Pierre and then get my stuff back. The world was moving at a rapid pace, a few days ago I was sleeping in his arms and today I don't even want to see his face.

I decided to call up mom and tell her exactly how things went down. She said that even if I was sad right now, Natalie from the future will thank me for taking this risk. It made sense, they say you can't regret the things you don't try but what about the guilt that follows not trying them out?

I heard a knock on the door and decided to go see through the peephole who it was, Tim's eyes stared right back at me. I opened the door to let him in.

"Hello Timothy, not scanning the place for hot people?" I teased him.

"I guarantee you that I'm the hottest person here." He scoffed, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Lance?"

"Yeah... That didn't go well ." I sighed collapsing into a chair to continue watching terrible reality TV.

He stood there examining me for a while and then suddenly left the room saying he would be right back. He left before I could even say okay, Tim is very strange but we have to love him anyway.

"Look what I got for you." He smiled, his face looked so strange when he was kind.

I got up to help him carry all the chocolate he had brought into the room from God knows where, we sat down on the carpeted floor and sorted through the boxes for "the good stuff."

"Care to explain what exactly happened?" He asked handing me a salt and caramel toffee.

I explained the whole situation to him as we ate endless amounts of sweets with trash reality TV shows playing as background noise.

"How do you find yourself in the middle of such situations Natalie!" He exclaimed.

"I honestly don't know." I confessed.

"Is he still messaging you?"

"Yeah, I haven't opened any of the texts."

"Let's go through them and answer them!" He chirped.

"You love creating fights don't you?"

"No I don't, I simply add fuel to fire." He winked handing my phone to me.