Yes or No

Monza, Italy

The race weekend felt more electric than ever, the circuit was painted red! The Tifosi did not hold back, I saw the bright colour as far as I could.

Arthur kept telling himself he couldn't screw up this weekend, when I asked him to not put so much pressure on himself he would just shut me off.

"Arthur, you're getting difficult to be around." I admitted.

"What do you mean?" He looked up from his plate of fruits.

"She's right, you're freaking out a little too much." Callum added.

"Do you have any idea about the expectations that are riding on me today?"

"I know it's overwhelming but please remember the only person who's expectations you need to match is yours." I  tried to calm him down.

"What do you know about it?" He scowled at me.

"Okay Arthur, there's no need to get snarky at her. Before you both hurt each other, let's leave!" He smiled pulling Arthur away.

"I'll see you at the track in a bit." I yawned.

It was Sunday, race day. We wanted to get breakfast together before the rush of the race day got to us, it was still quite early in the morning.

I headed back to my room to rest for a bit, plan for the day and get ready for work. I walked back to my hotel in the pleasant breeze, watching the streets lined with the flags of the prancing horses.

I laid in bed, tried to sleep for a little while and then realised I overslept. In a hurry I got dressed, did my hair and makeup and ran out of the door to get to the circuit.

Tim gestured at his watch as he saw me entering the unit, I admitted to him that I had overslept. After a few snarky comments he allowed me to join the guests who were due for a pit lane walk.

I slid into the back of the lot and walked with them for a while, making sure everyone was having a good time. A lot of the people, just like me were in awe of the devotion the Tifosi had towards Ferrari.

Even in the stands we saw people waving ginormous banners and posters, I was starting to see where Arthur's jitters were coming from. I noticed him walking in the opposite direction with his engineer, he was constantly ruffling his hair.

"Arturito! You have nothing to worry about, you're going to kill it!" I yelled.

"I really hope I do!" He grinned.

"You will!"

The group ahead looked back at us in confusion, Elena was looking at me and shaking her head. I brushed it off and continued walking with them.

When the race started, I didn't have a moment to sit still. I was being made run up and down the paddock delivering messages, tissues and bottles of water.

From the cheers of the crowd I was able to determine for sure that the Ferraris were doing well. At last I had a moment to sit down in the break room and catch my breathe.

The race was over, with Charles finding his way to the podium and Arthur falling just short of it. It had been a good day for them, after the debrief we started winding up.

"Nat! NAAATTTTT!"

"What!" I looked down from the balcony.

"Hi." Arthur grinned.

"Is that why you've been yelling?"

"No, I'm actually trying to invite you to the after party-"

"Which I will not be coming to because I always get stuck babysitting the drunk lot." I rolled my eyes.