The tension in this car is astronomical

Cologne, Germany

"Okay, Periwinkle I'll meet you at the hotel!" Erica beamed before shutting the taxi door.

It was a chilly morning in the city but my excitement from exploring the body was warming me up, Mick had made plans with Callum before hand and I was joining them.

"Hey Nat!" I heard Callum's voice.

I waved at the two of them who were now walking towards me, they looked tired.

"Hey Callum! Mick! Both of you look tired."

"Let's eat brunch first." Mick chimed in.

He led us to a restaurant, it was a cozy place. I couldn't read a word on the menu and both of them had a good laugh asking me to read things out loud.

"Oh please Callum like you can do any better." I rolled my eyes.

"I speak the language of food, I don't need the menu." He said haughtily.

"Please help me here." I looked at Mick.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"I don't know! I can't read anything and I haven't eaten German food ever." I admitted.

"I'll order for you, what do you want to eat our dear food expert?" He teased Callum.

"I'd like Schnitzels, all of them." He beamed.

"No. Your trainer is going to hate me." Mick replied.

"But Schnitzels-"

"I'm ordering three Bauernomeletts, and a coffee for me do you want to drink something Nat?"

"I'd like some hot chocolate, I saw the waiter take some for another table it looked so good." I smiled.

"Do you want something Cal?"

"Schnitzel." He fake sobbed.

That made me laugh, he was passionate about eating one and wouldn't rest until he got to eat one. Mick promised him that they'd come back after the race to eat his beloved Schnitzels, Callum smiled at last.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked Mick.

"We were playing mini-golf-"

"And Mick was cheating the entire time!"

"He's just bitter I won." Mick laughed.

He had a sweet laugh, everything about him was sweet. SNAP OUT OF IT! I yelled at myself in my head.

"Earth to Nat! Are you still here?" He asked.

"Oh! Yeah, just thinking about all the stuff I have to get done." I lied.

"What should we do now? That we've eaten?" Callum asked.

"Explore the city? It's really pretty ." Mick smiled.

"But you have media day and stuff tomorrow! This could be tiring." I was concerned.

"Okay then, let's just walk around the square and plan to get back to Nürburg by 3."

With that plan in mind, we set out to aimlessly walk through this beautiful city. We saw the Nico with his girlfriend Egle, Callum decided singing the "kissing in a tree" song was a necessity.

"We're sorry Nico, taking this clown away." Mick grabbed Callum's arm.

"No harm done, found it quite funny though." Egle laughed.

"See Mick I AM funny!"

"Egle's being nice Cal, hate to break it to you." I teased him.

"Natalie! Egle, this is Natalie she's an intern. Always has the biggest grin on her face." Nico introduced me to her.