I am weak

Sochi,Russia

I spent a week at home, getting my shit together and focusing more on my work. Callum kept trying to make plans for us to hang out but I kept cancelling.

I'm trying to avoid feelings! He just didn't seem to get the hint. When that didn't work, he pushed Arthur to tell me to come hang out with them. When I said that I had work duties he backed off.

We reached Moscow on a beautiful sunny day, we decided to spend the day seeing the city and then leave for Sochi in the evening when the flight was booked for us.

My mind was blown when we touched down in Moscow and Tim told me Moscow had four airports and were were at Domodedovo, the second busiest. He came prepared, he had already decided the places we were going to see.

I couldn't wait to see the spots he had picked, we requested for a place to store our luggage and traded in some currency for a few roubles to sustain ourselves.

"First off the park." Tim instructed us.

"The park?"

"Yes the park! Now don't question me too much and hop on to the bus!" He beamed holding his hand out.

"Let's go!" I pulled Erica along.

The three of us hopped on to a shuttle bus and were on our way into the city, Moscow was beautiful. There was something about the city that set it apart from others, the historical landmarks were unique to it.

We made it to Yolochki city park, we walked around the green place. Taking pictures every now and then, we were having a really good time.

We visited chapels and museums too, Tim had found an eatery where we had our lunch and started moving towards the airport.

I relaxed in the lounge while Erica and Tim headed to the shops for some duty free shopping, I called up Pops to see what he was up to.

"Hello Pops, what are you up to?"

"Well it's three here, it's Tuesday what do you think?"

"Oops. You're at work, I'll call you when I get to Sochi then." I apologised.

"Alright kiddo, have a blast!" He ended the call.

I decided to go join them, a few souvenirs never hurt anyone! While buying some magnets for mom I got a call from Arthur.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He fired right away.

"What happened to hello? How are you?"

"Irrelevant to my question. Why are you avoiding me?"

"Because you're surrounded by the two people I'm trying to avoid?"

"What does that mean?"

"It's a long story."

"Lucky for you I'm doing nothing right now."

"Much to your sadness, I am. Bye bye!" I ended the call.

I texted him saying that I'll explain it all to him when it's right. Right now was not the time, being the person he was kept being extremely pushy.

We boarded our flight to Sochi, happy with the time we had spent at Moscow. There were some remarkable sights, I couldn't help but look at them in awe.

"So now that we have two hours in the sky with no interruptions, let's discuss your plan of action." Tim smiled.

"Is it really necessary?"

"Do you plan to keep running away for him forever? Are you a sprinter?" Erica sighed.

"I mean I plan to outrun him for as long as I can!"