You are looking so fine

Le Castellet, France

I was in no mood to leave my room, I was angry, I was disgusted and above all hurt. He felt no regret saying the words he did and both of us were way too stubborn to apologise.

"Natalieeee! Come on, it's time." I heard Lando holler on the other side of the door.

"No, I'm too angry to do anything." I sniffled.

"I don't even know what exactly happened but Arthur is an idiot and that's a fact." He announced, "Besides, the weather today is too pleasant to stay inside!"

"No. I'm angry, I'll stay in here until I can stop anger crying."

"I will tear down this door in 5...4...3..."

"I'm not paying for the damages." I rolled my eyes unlocking the door.

"There's my girl!" He smiled giving me a hug.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want you to accompany me to a short hike."

"Is that how you cheer up someone who's sad?" I frowned.

"It'll be worth it! Now go wash your face and change out of your...Outfit."

"Loose pants and a sweatshirt are a look, don't you dare disrespect my outfit. I'll be right back."

I changed into shorts and a tank top, pulled my hair back into a ponytail and walked to where Lando was sitting. His smile was so big on seeing me, it instantly cheered me up a little.

"So much better! Now let's go!"

We walked to a trail, he was right the weather was really pleasant. It was breezy and the right amount of sunny, the walk to the trail itself was quite scenic. The buildings, the streets, the little greenery finding its way through the town was all too beautiful.

We were finally at the trail, it was breathtaking. The trail went through a meadow of wild flowers, with the sun hitting them at an angle, all I wanted to do was sit there and soak it in.

"It's beautiful! Isn't it?" He asked.

"Stunning." I smiled back.

"We've just got a little more to go, it's even more breathtaking!" He beamed taking my hand in his.

We hiked up the small tree, yet again he was right. The view was breathtaking, we could small villages at a slight elevation and the trail we just came from.

"Now follow me!" He grinned.

He led me to a tree, under it he had set up a little picnic for us.

"Lando! You are adorable!" I hugged him.

"It's good spot right? Do you like it?"

"I love it!" I smiled taking a seat and stretching my arms out asking him to come sit too.

He opened the picnic basket to reveal the snacks he had got for us. We watched the view and ate the little cakes in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward.

"Lando, thank you so much for being persistent and bringing me out here."

"Ah! You don't have to thank me!"

"Okay but how did you find this trail? It's so pretty!"

"Thank Jon! He forced me to go for a run with him and we found this place."

"How did the basket and blanket get here?"

"Well, you see after I found you crying I dropped you to your room and set out on the hike to prepare things for when I bring you here." He admitted.