Home, at last.

author's note: I'm just clearing this beforehand, the driver's line up is really random. Me and my best friend just included our favorites , also I used the pictures that I found , a lot of them are in the wrong race suits XD don't be mad at me! xxx

London, England.

I woke up to the sun shining directly in my face. I looked at the alarm clock on my side table, 1 p.m. This jet lag has attacked me bad. I washed my face, made my bed and walked to the living room.

There she was, my mother. Happily sitting on the sofa, chatting with my dad. Both their faces lit up as I entered the room. It had been a day since I arrived but I was completely in my senses today.

"Morning kiddo! Did you sleep well?"

 I nodded rubbing my eyes. 

"Honey! We missed you so much! Spare no details about your first time at work!" Mom beamed, she looked tired from her trip but her face was all smiles regardless. 

I sat down and told them about my 3 day vacation, then the work days, about Erica and made sure I didn't mention Daniel even once. I also told them about Arthur from Ferrari and how despite being about my age he was very confident about working with them. Daniel was best forgotten.

My parents took me out for lunch, we talked about literally anything and everything, joked and just had a good time. My mom told us about the progress of her business in the states, my dad talked about all the news coming up at his work place. I had a good lunch.

Now, after a good lunch I finally decided to go through what Tim had sent me. I sat down to go through it with a glass of iced tea.

THE GRID

Hello Natalie, I have made this for you to have a basic idea about the drivers we work with. It has the name, a photograph and a brief description of all the drivers.

Mercedes

Lewis Hamilton, The face of Formula 1

I am sure you are aware of who he is. In the paddock, before races he tends to be quiet and dislikes much attention. Keep that in mind and guide him straight to his unit.

 Keep that in mind and guide him straight to his unit