two truths and a lie

song- power of love by Gabrielle Aplin

His birthday arrived quickly just days after arriving at the house, everyone welcomed him with open arms and made him feel instantly at 'home', though it wasn't home it was far from home, nothing would ever feel like home but that's okay with him not that he minded. He received quite a bit of money and some presents from his siblings, he recieved loads of messages from his friends; Niall's being his favourite 'Happy Birthday cunt, i hope you have a rather shit day and pending doom for the rest of your life' followed by many 'x's, 13 to be exact.

The day started off with a cup of tea made just the way he liked it and ended with his head landing on his pillow slightly missing the warmth of his bed at college, and totally not missing the part where he would sleep with someone, because he does not miss sharing a bed with Harry that's ludicrous.

Complete and utter bullshit.

And just as he was about to nod off to sleep his phone lit up illuminating the walls of 'his room' and he groaned turning to face his mobile device, squinting at the brightness he saw the message from a specific 'Harold' and furrowed his eyebrows. With cold shaky hands he read the small message, a small smile appeared onto his face feeling his ears warm up.

'Happy Birthday Princess, i'll see you on boxing day i have a gift for you ;)'

Lewis: Why thank you Harold that's very sweet of you, with the gift explode in my face?

Harold: If you want it to ;)

Louis rolled his eyes at the perverted thought, not that he wouldn't hate it.

Harold: So what did you do today in the George Household?

Lewis: Just opening cards full of money and drinking in secret, nothing exciting.

Harold: That sounds awfully boring, shall i make your day better? Maybe facetime you and give you your birthday present early.

Lewis: As tempting as that is, and it's seriously tempting, i have two little kids that seem to adore me, not that i blame them i am rather charming and burst through my bedroom door without knocking. Don't want to scar the poor things do we?

Harold: That would be pretty traumatic, let's play a game.

Lewis: A game? Why do you want to play a game? are
you 5?

Harold: No i'm bored. Now ask me a question.

Lewis: Well idk what kind of questions?

Harold: Any kind. ask me if i've had a pet before

Lewis: Okay have you ever had a pet?

Harold: Yeah i have a black and white cat called lily. Shes a bit of a sket but she's my sket.

Lewis: You can love? wow and here i was thinking it was impossible.