exposure and vulnerability

song- afraid by the neighbourhood

"Louis!" Harry shouted pushing the door to Liam and Louis' apartment open, they should really learn to lock the door he'll mention it later, Harry saw old pizza boxes stacked up on top of the kitchen counter making him roll his eyes, do these boys not know how to tidy up? "Lewis where are you?!"

Harry was excited, well as excited as you can get with new LED lights and new plans for his birthday which is exactly one week today and he shouldn't know but the frat house is throwing him a party for when he comes back from Anne's and Niall can't keep secrets, all it took was Harry to look at him for Niall to spill every single secret he knew. Daily reminder: Don't tell Niall anything.

Harry saunted through the living room past Liam's room, he knew that Liam and Zayn were out with this other guy for the day hence why he's come over. Since their argument a few weeks ago, they've been tiptoeing around each other and Harry's decided enough childish behaviour and he's going to fix everything and by that he means set the LED lights in his room and fuck him, because why the fuck not?! Fucking fixes everything, well for them it does and he needs them to be 'normal'.

He covered his eyes dropping the amazon box onto the floor, hands plastered over his blown wide eyes, his jaw practically hitting the floor, "Fuck i'm sorry" He ignored the slight tingle in his stomach because he just walked in on Louis jerking off, not that he hasn't seen it, but it's different when you're not supposed to see it. Privacy and everything.

"Harry" Louis' voice was high pitched drenched in arousal making Harry wince.

"Yeah?"

"Please leave for two seconds" Right. Yes, but when he tried to leave his feet stopped him it was like back in primary school playing stuck in the mud and until someone ran beneath his legs he wasn't, couldn't, leave "Harry, please leave"

"Yes. Right. Shit sorry i just, sorry-" He stuttered out finally regaining his strength kicking the box in the room before closing the door, okay um? what?

Did that just happen?

He groaned out loud frustration seeping through his veins, why god why! He tried busying his thoughts from the small moans seeping through the cracks of Louis' doors, don't try and be quiet then, his fingers played with his rings his breathing slightly laboured, he's not sure if it's because of what just happened or what's currently happening, either way he needs to leave or occupy himself, because yeah... He pried his back of the door walking into the kitchen grabbing the pizza boxes, seriously how much do they eat there has to be about 6 boxes, before walking out of the door down the hallway.

He smiled at passing people none of them batting an eye to the amount of boxes in his arms and got to the chute, pressing down the corners and flattening down the cardboard he pushed each box down the chute taking more time than needed, and for some reason he doesn't want to go back. Will it be awkward? He sure hope it isn't, but why would it?