catch ups and mystery men

song- don't forget where you belong by one direction

"Let's go out" Zayn burst into the apartment talking to both Liam and Louis who were slumped on the sofa, phones in their hands texting other people with the TV on in the background. Louis had been texting his mum constantly for the past few days catching up on random stuff and he still hasn't told Liam and Zayn that they're in contact "Is anyone listening to me?"

"Mhm? Yeah" Louis replied not actually paying attention, Zayn's voice was like white noise you can hear it but you don't know what they're saying. He huffed loudly ripping their phones out of their hands shoving them into his back pockets.

Louis turned his body to the boy a pissed look etched onto his face, Zayn shook his head at the two as they both went to reach for them only for their hands to be slapped and pushed away.

"Can you two please come out with me?" Zayn pleaded but Louis couldn't, he wanted to, but Louis promised his mum that he would meet up with her so they can finally see each other face-to-face. The last memory he had of his mother wasn't exactly the best so to put that behind him and to now see his mum happy and healthy excited him.

"I can't i'm ill" Louis wiped his nose sniffling slightly, Zayn rolled his eyes he knew Louis was lying but he knew he must have a reason.

"You not ditching me for Harry are you?" The name sent sparks of resentment through his veins, yes he was still angry at him.

"No that prick can fuck himself" Zayn snorted.

"He's doing plenty of that" Louis' eyes widened slightly at the comment, Zayn just laughed giving Louis his phone back his eyes looked at the screen seeing his mums texts back telling him to meet her at the cafe just a few minutes away .

"Bye boys!" Louis shouted walking out of his apartment on his way to finally meet his mum after two years.

Two years it had been since he had last seen, and heard from her he was excited but mostly nervous what happens if this goes tits up and he won't see her ever again, or what happens if shes meeting him to tell him that she never wants to see him again?

So many thoughts were going through his mind that he didn't even see Harry in the elevator with him, Louis rolled his eyes letting Harry come into the elevator.

"Why are you here?" Because, really, there really is no reason Harry should be in his building.

"Met with a friend" Louis looked at him when he saw this, his hair was a mess and his neck was littered with small love bites, Louis tried to keep the jealousy at bay not wanting Harry to know but the smirk gave it away, he knew.

"I bet she wasn't as good as me" Louis said through a clenched jaw watching the number decline the closer they got to the ground floor.

"He" Harry emphasised "Was giving you a run for you money" He sniggered as Louis' fist clenched at his sides "His blowjob was a lot better than yours"