sex and matches

song- E-girls are ruining my life by CORPSE ft Savage ga$p

"Can you shut up!" Louis growled as he continued to scratch down Harry's back leaving marks as he grinded down on him.

Harry just shook his head in response his tight grip on Louis' hips hardening as his thrusts become more erratic and un-rhythmic, he could tell he was getting close and so was he.

"Don't stop" Louis ordered his hands making there way down from Harry's shoulders towards the small of his back scratching painfully and Harry's movements stilled momentarily his arms shaking above him as he clenched his teeth into his shoulder. "I said don't stop"

Harry moved his hips once again more forcefully and slipped a hand down into his underwear gripping his cock in his hands and with two sharp tugs he had Louis cumming in his underwear with a slack jaw and breathy moans.

He removed his hand dropping next to him everything that just happened racing through his mind and he couldn't quite tell if he regretted it or if he was glad that something finally happened.

"I swear if you tell anyone what just happened i will kill you" Harry got up on shaky legs fixing his bandanna, looking at Louis' hair as it pointed in every direction from Harry pulling it.

"Please, like i'd want anyone to know what just happened" Louis stood up grimacing at the sticky mess that was in his underwear and looked down at Harry's shorts that showed no mess and he rolled his eyes wishing he had black shorts on as well.

"You wouldn't be the first guy i fucked Louis no one cares" Harry argued as he grabbed his backpack slinging it over his shoulders.

"We didn't fuck, we dry humped there's a fucking difference" His voice was harsh as he he walked out of the changing rooms pushing past Harry.

"Fuck off" Louis pulled out the cigarettes out his bag placing one between his lips walking away from Harry as he headed in the other direction towards Delta psi.

"Fuck" He gripped his hair letting out a frustrated sigh the regret suddenly washing over him as he lit his cigarette, He just fucking had sex with Harry.

--

2 hours earlier...

"What the fuck are you playing at Styles!" Louis shouted cussing at him "Just catch the ball"

"You try be goalie you prick" Harry shouted back flipping him off even though it was difficult with his gloves on.

"Stop swearing at each other and play nice" Coach blew his whistle meaning that it was over.

"It would be nice if you could score for once then all the pressure wouldn't be on me" Harry ran over to Louis who was downing his drink.

"Please i shouldn't have to carry the team because you can't fucking catch a fucking ball" Louis hissed.