co-captains and clubs

song- enemy by the weeknd

"Why is he here?" Louis whispered into Liam's ear as they walked closer to the table. He rolled his eyes when he saw Harry smirking at him his eyes raking Louis' outfit and he didn't blame him he looked amazing.

Liam and Zayn made him wear the jeans that make his ass look huge claiming he needed to get laid and because they're going out tonight it would be a great time to get some. They even made a point that they won't be returning back to the flat all night and then walked away with smug smiles.

"Because he's our friend" Zayn muttered, well he's not mine he had thought stopping in front of the table as everyone started piling into the booth, Liam pushed Louis into Harry making them squish together Louis groaning in detest but with no way out he huffed folding his arms.

He'd rather be sat in between Niall and his girlfriend who were kissing each other, just anywhere that wasn't next to Harry.

"What's everyone ordering?" Michael asked as he set the menu down sliding it across the table and Louis grabbed it just as Harry grabbed it.

"Have mine" Luke mumbled handing Louis the menu trying to stop the arguing that was bound to happen knowing that Harry and Louis argue at any given time.

"Thank you" Louis thanked him and looked through the meal options, maybe a cheeseburger? Pizza? Pasta? No, i'll have a cheese burger.

"I'm having a cheeseburger and fries with a beer please" He asked the waiter, he took out his wallet and showed her his ID card, after taking everyone elses order she walked away and they continued to talk about whatever it was.

Louis was too busy scrolling through Instagram to pay attention to their conversation, he thinks they were talking about some TV show that he wasn't interested in.

"Coach said he's gonna email us about the team captain thingy sometime tonight" Calum said making Louis aware of the conversation and he started to listen in leaning his elbows on the table.

He squirmed when Liam poked his side, he hated being tickled and if it wasn't for that fact they were in a public place he would've chased him around, so he looked to his side then at Liam raising his eyebrows at the boy who was raising his hands in defense.

"Don't touch me" Louis said holding back his laugh, his phone beeped and he looked down to see an email from coach and he opened it.

His breath caught in his throat and his palms started to sweat as he saw two names with the title of 'co-captain' next to them. He locked his phone slamming it on the table and with a roll of his eyes he let out a huff leaning back in his seat.