nothing and everything

song- this can't be love by victor crone

He doesn't exactly remember how this happened, or why this happened, this whole thing was confusing, because how the fuck has he found himself at Anne's house playing with Harry's cat, Guzzler, while Harry talks to his family members. He doesn't really remember agreeing to coming here but now that he's here he can't say he doesn't regret it, because well all of his family love Louis and Anne's introducing him like he's the finest china in the cupboard, it makes him feel warm, welcome and loved?

'This is Louis, Harry's friend' Is all he's heard, they're simple words but somehow she manages to make it seem like they've just got engaged. Louis can see now that he's here exactly why Harry is who he is, because the whole Selley/Twist family are incredibly polite and kind accepting Louis straight away, it's a little bit scary yes but Harry glances over at him every now and then sending him a million dollar smile and Louis' nerves disappear.

He's met all of Harry's pets so far except from the horses because it's been raining for the past week but Harry promised Louis that they'll meet them at some point before they leave tomorrow. Just as soon as it stops raining because Louis is not and will not ride a horse in the rain.

"So Louis, how'd you and Harry meet?" Harry's nan, Eloise asked him sipping on her tea, it was quite uncanny how much Harry looked like his mother's parents, they all had the same eyes for one, Eloise having the same green eyes that Harry has, The genetics this family has jeez.

"We're co-captains on the football team" Harry stood up from his spot and sauntered over to the sofa sitting next to Louis, thighs pressed against each other when Anne decided to squish them together sending a small smirk over at them, Louis just rolled his eyes hiding his smile.

"So no romantic meeting? like saving you from the rain or anything?" Louis' brows furrowed in confusion and Louis glanced towards Harry who was just as confused, uh what?

"Romantic no, i think the first time we met each other was football try outs and he purposely tripped me over" Louis recollected "So then i tripped him up as well and the whole try outs we were constantly under each other's feet"

"That's cute, so love at first sight then?" Harry choked on thin air and Louis laughed, because it was funny it was really funny actually, Harry shook his head face flustered and eyes blown wide.

"Mum they're friends, they aren't dating" Anne butted in and Louis would thank her if there wasn't a slight tone to her voice, almost sarcastic like and Louis narrowed her eyes at her.

"I actually hate him" Harry muttered.

"You hate me?" Louis repeated an amused smile on his face as he turned to face Harry, his hands were fiddling with his rings and Louis' noticed he's doing that a lot more recently.

"Yep, you're annoying and loud" Louis just smiled because how can you argue with that? especially when Harry's sitting their trying to be serious and putting up this facade which is failing miserably.