inside and out

song- if i could fly by one direction

(This chapter switches pov's constantly so please bare that in mind!!! it's also sad)

Tw// Abuse, mentions of self-harm and suicidal thoughts, depression. GRAB YOUR TISSUES!!

It was April. Fucking April. The unreliable weather that were forecasted upon them, their forever changing and unreliable weather mirroring exactly what was going through Louis' mind. Just fuck April.

For three fucking years April had been the constant reminder of what Louis went through, and every April he survived yet another year he was only haunted by his memories, and will for all the upcoming Aprils. Especially the first week of April, it was always the worst week, because it was always the exact anniversary of when Louis had finally decided to break free. But how he went through on that day was what haunted him.

The pain. The torture. The scarring that he has physically and mentally endured, he could see the dread in Liam and Zayn's face when Louis woke up on the first of April, face set in a frown, hair unruly and his eye bags looking extremely dark. Louis even kicked Harry out of his bed, Harry laughed it off not sensing the discomfort but when Louis did not laugh back, nor showed any sign of humour, he eventually left the room and slept on the couch.

He was sprawled out on the sofa, limbs falling off and a small trail of dribble on his chin and he was snoring and without reason Louis found it extremely annoying and irritate and with a huff he turned back into his room not even batting an eye at everyone else.

Louis had become some sort of genius with shutting everyone out of his room and his life and it was that, that kept him sane for the first week of April. He liked to keep to himself, not out of self pity or anything like that, it's just that he becomes more nervous, skittish more like, and being around people overwhelms him and being forced around people when the only thing occupying his mind at the time of this week was Eli and that night, and it put him on edge constantly. Even after three years Louis still couldn't quite control any aspect of his life during this time, it was better to stay away from people for a few days, more for them then Louis.

Louis had tendencies to lash out on his friends, they would pity him, give him knowing looks and acted like they were walking on egg shells around him, they shouldn't need to and it annoyed Louis to no ends with how they treat him, so when they ask if he's okay with this or with that, Louis flips out taking out his emotions onto the unsuspecting prey like a famished predator and rips them apart, shredding them to the bone and then continues to eat out of their carcass, he was truly like a vulture. Waiting for someone to say or do something just so he has an outlet for his anger, and then he'll spend a five minute rage fit saying anything and everything that comes to his mind and won't regret it until it's too late, and by then they've already walked away sadness and hurt dipped in their shoulders.