fights and disqualifications

songs- he hit me and it felt like a kiss by the crystals

--  TW// hint's at abuse and panic attacks--

"Morning boys" Louis smiled as he made his way into the changing rooms seeing all his teammates getting changed, They all looked at him weirdly at his unusual chipper mood, normally he would walk in sit down on one of the benches and stare into nothingness waking himself up for 10 minutes until he slowly pulled himself off the bench just to shout at Harry for something.

"You're unusually happy" Luke pointed out making Louis roll his eyes.

"Can't i be in a good mood for once?" Louis laughed taking his top off feeling all eyes on him, only then did he remember he had fading hickeys all over his stomach from last week.

"No" Luke deadpanned making Louis shake his head "Well not this early in the morning anyway"

"Your good mood doesn't happen to be because of these" Zayn smirked raising his eyebrows cockily as if he knew what was going on in Louis' brain, his eyes flickered to Harry for a split second his cheeks reddening when he caught him smirking. 

"No Zayn, i'm in a happy mood because i had the best nights sleep last night" Louis doesn't remember the last time he slept that good. No one needs to know that he may or may not have sleeping pills because his nerves having be doing one on him for the upcoming game.

"So the sleeping pills are working?" Harry mouthed to him as Louis turned to face him, he nodded putting a thumb up.

Okay, so yes they were Harry's, Louis doesn't know why he needed them but he told Louis he could have the rest of the bottle and he'd buy some more and Louis declined loads of times but Harry was persistent wanting Louis to sleep at some point and he hesitantly took them and thanked him multiple times, in more ways than one if you get what i mean...

"Styles! Tomlinson! my office" Coach shouted for them not even looking from up his phone, they gave each a confused look Louis pulled his shorts up quickly before running after Harry entering the coaches room, which reeked of BO and whiskey.

He scrunched his nose at the displeasing smell looking at coach expecting for him to say something and after what felt like forever he opened his mouth giving them a stern look.

"No arguing and i mean it, if i so much as hear one word of bickering you're off the pitch, end of, we have a school coming here to play and i need you two to play like a team and i don't give a rats ass if one of you are playing badly, you swallow it down and you keep your mouth shut got it?" He gulped at the seriousness of his voice, he knew him and Harry could get bad but Coach never really minded until one game and after that he got strict with them, they both nodded understanding "Who's captain for the game?"

"I am" Harry raised his hand taking the band from coach who smiled at the two before dismissing them and shooing them out of his office.

"If you score 2 or more goals i'll give you a blowie" Harry mumbled biting his lip teasingly as Louis' cheeks became flustered once again.