rainy days and marvel marathons

song- wicked games by the weeknd

The morning after he woke up to an empty bed but he kind of expected that to happen he said he didn't like staying the night so for him to be there when he woke up was asking for a little too much. Louis hadn't been in a good mood since all of his friends had gone back to see their families, all apart from Harry but they weren't friends. not really.

He spent most days in his bed eating his weight in food and drinking until he was throwing up lying on the bathroom floor passed, not ideal but it distracted him from his thoughts. It was Thursday and he was walking to the football field to practice so he wasn't rusty when they start practice again.

He could see his breath in the air when he breathed out and there was a slight spit of rain falling around him and despite his freezing ears and frost bitten nose Louis continued to kick balls into the net like they were doing penalties.

He had his earbuds in his ear playing the weeknd and had his football fleece pulled down on his hands trying to keep them as warm as he can, he hated the November weather when it was unpredictable and you'd go out in the morning and it'd be pretty average maybe a bit of sun, slight heat and then later in the day it'd be raining and he'd have no coat.

He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and clutched his chest in fright turning around to see Harry stood there laughing, like proper laughing and the sight made Louis smile just as big.

"You're such a dick, why? why would you do that to me?" Louis laughed along as Harry shrugged his shoulders walking towards the bleachers, Louis having the urge to follow him, walked towards them placing his legs either side of the bench.

"Want one?" Louis asked taking the cigarettes out of his pockets holding it out to Harry who nodded and thanked him, Harry placed the cigarette between his lips that were alot more pink due to the cold, Louis shuffled forwards so their knees were touching bringing his lighter up and lighting the cigarette for him.

Their eyes connected as Louis set the end of the toxic stick watching Harry breathe in and out, Louis looked down at the lighter adverting his eyes anywhere that weren't Harry's.

"Cheers" Harry mumbled inhaling the smoke and Louis lit his own fag up exhaling the smoke into the air around him, they both smiled lazily at each other hunching their coats around there shoulders to keep as much warmth on them as they can.

"So, why are you out here?" Harry mumbled making conversation which was weird, they didn't talk other than when they were ripping their clothes off, Louis shrugged it off dismissing it anyway.

"Just playing" Louis answered shortly furrowing his eyebrows at his own answer making Harry chuckle, he seems to be in a good mood Louis thought "What about you?"

"I like to just walk around campus when everyones away" Louis pursed his lips throwing the cigarette on the floor "It's nice and quiet"

"I get that" It was silent between the two and Louis looked away from Harry's curls which were hid by his beanie "Wanna play?"