v.

roommate

❏❏❏

OCTOBER 2nd 1975

"SO you got bit by a werewolf when you were five, and you three became animagi during the summer so you could run through the woods with Remus." Catriona checked to make sure she was right, after the four boys explained everything. The boys looked around, cautiously, to check to see is anyone was listening then nodded. "Wow"

"Your turn," James said, leaning back into the couch.

"You know our darkest secrets..." Sirius said.

"...now you tell us yours. I don't remember seeing you on the registry." Remus finished.

Catriona sighed and said "That's because I'm not registered..." Then she told the four boys she only met last month, something only a select few knew. About how she held a Mandrake leaf in her mouth for a whole month, how something went wrong with the process, and lastly, how she can get stuck as a fox.

"You can get stuck as you animagus?" Peter said loudly.

"Shh, Pete, we don't need the whole common room to know," Remus said. Peter seemed to shrink into the armchair he moved into from the floor.

"It can happen sometimes. The last time I...transformed, before last night, I got stuck for a whole week." she said.

"How is that even-"James started before he was cut off by the portrait hole opening up and the swarm of Gryffindors started climbing in.

"And she's woken up!" Marlene exclaimed when her and Lily walked through.

"I can't believe you slept through dinner, what time did you go to sleep?" Lily asked, joining them by the fire.

"I don't know maybe 7," Catriona said. She scooted over so Lily could sit down in between her and James.

"You just woke up and it's nearly time to go back to bed," Marlene said.

"I guess I'll just have to stay up all night and study ," Catriona said as she shrugged.

"Here thake this," Remus said. He handed James a flask, and he handed it to Catriona.

"I don't think firewhisky is going to help my sleeping problem," Catriona said.

"It might if you drink enough," Sirius said, snatching it from her hands. James took it from him, handing it back to Catriona.