epilogue

SEPTEMBER 1st 1991

"Go on, find a compartment," James told his son, Harry. Cat, James, Remus, and Sirius were seeing Harry off to his first day of his first year at Hogwarts.

Harry gave Cat a hug and ran off to the train, too excited to care about any of the others.

"Well, shall we?" Remus asked. Sirius nodded and the four of them walked onto the train. When Harry got his acceptance letter, Dumbledore had also sent letters to the four friends. James was asked to step in for Madam Hooch as Quidditch referee and flying instructor, Cat was asked to be Madam Pomfrey's assistant, the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was open for Remus and the new Astronomy professor was now Sirius.

The four found their old compartment easily, like muscle memory. There was silence for the first few minutes of the train ride. "It feels like ages since we've sat here," Cat remarked.

"The only difference is Peter's not here," James commented. The four sat in silence, thinking about that, until Sirius said,

"Thank Godric for that!"

"Sirius!" Remus scolded.

"What?" Sirius asked, defensively. "The rat got what he deserved."

"You have to have some, even if it's a sliver, of respect for the dead," Cat said.

"Cat, he left you to die, hanging off a cliff. He also tortured you for months, remember? Ring a bell?" James asked.

"Okay, Sirius is right. He got what he deserved."

The End

[omg...it's over. i'm actually so sad it's over. i'm going to miss cat and james and the others. if the last two chapters are shit that's cause im sleep deprived while writing them...lol.
THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LIVE I  THIS STORY 9 MONTHS AFTER I STARTED IT!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS AND 83K VIEWS WTF???? i might write little one-shots soon... ALSO i've been working on a regulus x oc fanfic that i will release when it's all written!!!! im only one chapter done with that one but it's coming. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LIVEING THIS STORY AND STICKING WITH IT THROUGH 42(?) CHAPTER <33333 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWAH!!!!!]