Chapter 11 - Free-For-All

Author's Notes:

For those of you who have been excited to finally get to the fun casual sex stuff (cue the salacious grin😜), I have next chapter already written and I promise you will see it there! Now, I'm excited to bring you a little more of a glimpse into Michael and Marie from The Poisoned Apple and Iris from Behind the Closed Door! In honor of the craziness that is putting all of these characters in the same room, especially with Michael's practically unchecked libido and his invasion of privacy that knows no bounds, the theme song for this chapter (very much not representative of my own age or those of my readers) is:

Free-For-All                 by           Ted Nugent

~-~

"And you didn't even mention that you tried to get him to come back to your place," Michael added, almost reading my thoughts about that date. I was too choked up to even acknowledge his comment or the frustration and anger that his lewd comment made in the midst of my suffering, but perhaps that was his goal; to pull me away from my grief by putting my mind on other things.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my tears better than he had; long enough to look up at the closed door behind me.

"Come in, Iris," said Michael, loud enough to be heard through the door, without looking up.

The door opened and my older sister Iris walked in, her straight sandy blonde cascading around her shoulders all the way down to her elbows. Iris was six years older than I was, but her figure put mine to shame. Back when she was in college, she had been dating Tommy, who had been the one to teach her all about strength and conditioning, which she eventually passed on to me. Like Marie, Iris was fairly well-endowed, too; she was a 36DD, putting my 'little' 34C's to shame.

"This is my sister," I told them. For some reason, neither looked at all like this was news. It only just now registered that I hadn't told them Iris's name and Michael shouldn't have known who was on the other side of Marie's windowless office door.

Michael stood and took Iris's hand and kissed it. "Michael Rossi," he said, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Iris, has anyone ever told you you're beautiful?"

Iris had been married for nearly twelve years now, although she never wore her ring, since it had gotten smashed in her first year of marriage.

"A few times," Iris admitted, "although it's always nice to hear."

"You seem to have your sister's affection for accents, I see," Michael said, making Iris blush, "I don't suppose you could picture yoursel -"

Marie cut Michael off, saying, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Iris." Marie's eyes were shooting daggers at him.

Michael sent Marie a look and said, "Just because I can't have you doesn't mean all of the married women are off-limits, Marie."

"Yes," Marie said, "just the fact that they're 'married' kind of does mean that they're off-limits."

"But Violet's not married anymore," he protested.

Iris's mouth dropped open in shock. "What?!?"

To Michael, Marie said, "A widow is still married, and you know that you have to be respectful of giving Violet time to mourn," to Iris, Marie said, "I'm sorry that you had to learn it this way, Iris," and stood to take Iris's hand and usher her to the chair next to mine, "Andrew just passed away while Violet was here in the office."

Iris looked in shock, but was holding it together amazingly well. I was sure it was for my benefit.

Michael said, "I could be a good sympathy fuck. I'm much easier to get in contact with than my cousin Antonio."