Chapter 4 - Connected

Author's Notes:

The theme song for this chapter is:

"I Want Your Sex"     by      George Michael

~-~

Four years ago...

I stared at my computer screen and the latest chat message in our thread.

NickAllNight2014: Jasmine, you know
how
 much you drive me crazy. We've
known each other for two months
now. 
Are we ever going to meet in real
life? 
Every time I look at this picture of
your breasts, 
I can't help imagining
them in my hands, or damp from my
tongue. 
I want that to be for real. I
want it so much.

I hesitated. It was one thing entirely to talk dirty with this guy on the internet and another to actually meet in real life, especially with all of the sex talk that had happened between the two of us. If we were ever going to meet in person, it was pretty much a given that we would be having sex.  

And if we were ever going to meet in person, he'd have to know my real name. I was still surprised by myself that I'd shown him a picture of my breasts, but I had resisted sending him a picture with my face.

NickAllNight2014: I'd like to see you,
Jasmine.
I'd like to please you. I want
you. No others.

PrettyPurpleFlowers: Nick, I want
you, too.  But I'm not sure I'm ready.
We haven't even seen each other's
faces yet.

NickAllNight2014: You know there's a
solution to that
.

PrettyPurpleFlowers: And I keep
telling you: you first
... Plus, you live
on the other side of the state
from me!

A couple of seconds ticked by and then Nick sent his reply.

NickAllNight2014: Email is on its way.
A couple of bucks of gasoline is a small
price to pay for a chance to meet you.

I let out a shocked breath. Had he really just sent me a picture of his face?

Was I really doing this? I opened up the camera on my phone and looked at myself. My eye makeup was on point, the lighting in here brought out the blue in my eyes. I was slightly flushed because I'd just finished up at the gym. I wouldn't send him a photo of myself until I saw that his picture was actually in my hands, though.

I clicked over to my email. One new message, from Nick.

The message said:

Jasmine, you know I could have sent you another picture of my dick (which is hard as a rock thinking of you right now, by the way), but I thought you'd appreciate it more if I sent you this. I'd like it if you would send me your picture, too.  If you're not opposed, I wouldn't mind if I could see those beautiful breasts of yours in your picture, but that's your choice.

I opened the email attachment to see Nick's face for the first time. He was decent-looking, with a roman nose and a square jaw, smiling at me. In the photo, he was holding up a sign that said, "Hello Jasmine," so that I would know it was really him.

I was surprised to see that he had no hair. In the past, I'd always thought hair was a necessity for a guy. My opinion sat firmly that since the very old and the very young would be without hair on their head, why intentionally get rid of it and hasten the process. It was good for grabbing or running your fingers through and it just gave men a healthier look, too, I thought.