Chapter 28 - Swing and a Miss

Author's Notes:

I'm back! Life has been insanity (I had a stroke, among many other things), but I'm into "summer hours" at work, so I have a lot of extra writing time all of a sudden, and you should expect to see much more frequent updates for the next couple of months!

The theme song of this chapter is:

Crazy Bitch        by         Buckcherry

~:~

I had been dropped off at Club Loca twenty minutes before I was supposed to meet Nick in my most revealing top and a short skirt. This top had always been Andrew's favorite for private time, and his least favorite for when I was out in public because he had said it, "has your tits on display, Vi. Those are mine."

I couldn't think of Andrew now, though. And they weren't his anymore. They were mine. And I was going to let someone else enjoy them tonight.

We had pretty much outright planned to have sex, so we opted to just meet at his place for dinner (and of course, the sex), which was fine with me, but I had taken the opportunity to go for some liquid courage at the bar beforehand. I've never met someone for what basically amounted to a sex-only date before, and the whole idea gave me jitters.

The alcohol from my five shots of 151 rum had just barely begun to hit me, but I was already beginning to feel a little drunk when I knocked on his door.

"Violet," Nick practically purred when he stared openly down at my cleavage practically spilling from the low neckline.

I bit my lip, feeling the heat from his gaze. I felt almost shy. "Hi Nick."

Nick picked up an open jar of gummies from the table beside the door and held them out to me. "Since you mentioned you'd had some edibles when you got your navel piercing, I took the liberty of getting us some for tonight. Would you like some? I thought they might help with nerves."

I couldn't disagree there. I quickly took 3 of them and popped them under my tongue, as I had done before. Since I planned to use Nick to my full advantage and make sure I got what I needed out of this, I could use all the chemical courage I could get for what I was about to do. And hopefully that would help take my mind off of Andrew. Or Sam.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me as he stepped back from the door to allow me inside, "I planned to have the bar kitchen send up food. I remember you telling me how much you love bacon cheeseburgers."

Taking no time to let him take the initiative, I told him, as I stepped inside and kicked the door closed behind me, "Not at all for cheeseburgers, actually. I just want your cock inside me." Normally, I would be all about the burgers and fries, but right now, the rest of my body was speaking much louder than my stomach.

I let my eyes roam up and down over Nick's body like a piece of meat.

Damn, he looked good.

The bulge in Nick's pants seemed to almost feel my stare from the way it was growing. He moved in close and put his arms around me, immediately kissing my neck. He knew the spot that always made me weak, because we had talked about it. His warm tongue swiped across it, raising goosebumps everywhere, and then his hands were on my breasts and his thumbs were prodding my hardening nipples. I moaned.

"Fuck, your tits are fantastic!" he told me, immediately lowering his mouth to my cloth-covered nipple and sucking. I could feel the moisture and heat of his mouth through the fabric. He would be leaving saliva all over my top, but I didn't care.

Nick slid one hand down along my side, to my hip, to the hem of my skirt and he began inching the hem of my skirt up with his hand along my inner thigh. When his fingers met only hot wetness instead of undergarments, he let out another, "Fuck," and from his tone, he meant that in the best possible way. Nick slid his fingers to my little nub and began rubbing. In return, I took my own hand and began running it along his length through his pants.