Chapter 22 - Ride

Author's Notes:

Please remember to vote. The theme song of this chapter is:

Like U by Rosenfeld

~:~

"Please Antonio," I told him breathlessly, not taking my eyes off of his, letting him see the full degree of my desire, "Could I please have your big, hard, cock fucking me in my dripping wet pussy? I desperately need it to make us both come tonight."

I could hardly believe my own language as I said it, but I knew that it would get to him. As I finished my sentence, my hands made their way up his thighs and cupped him, finding that he was already hard for me.
"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

I ran my hand against his length, finally getting a sense for just how big that cock was in real life instead of just that photo I'd seen two years ago - or my occasional errant sexual fantasy since then when I replayed it in my mind. He was even bigger than I had imagined, unexpected girth giving me an inaccurate assessment of his size. Antonio inhaled in a hiss as I stroked him through his pants.

His accent almost seemed thicker, but Antonio's eyes were cold as he asked, "Whatever happened to your being a 'happily married woman', as you say? I see you are still wearing a ring."

I looked away and answered him honestly, flinching at my own words. "He died." I swallowed back the momentary pain and tried to keep my mind off of Andrew.  He would always be in my heart, but he agreed to this.  It was okay for me to have this moment.

Then I turned towards him and added, using Michael's words, "That means I'm not married to him anymore.  I've wanted to have sex with you from the moment I saw you. And now, we can."

"You denied me once, Violetta. I don't like having to take 'no' for an answer."

"Please," I beseeched him again, "Please, Antonio? I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Take off your shirt," he told me, "Slowly. And unfasten your pants."

Antonio pushed a button on the wall between the passenger compartment and the driver and said, in what was undoubtedly English for my benefit, "Take the long route. At least half an hour."

The driver was quick to reply over some unseen intercom, "Si signore."

Could I actually do this? Was I this woman?

Yes. Yes, I was.

I pulled my shirt slowly off and over my head, taking my time lifting it, and then unbuttoned my jeans, tugging down the zipper. As I did, Antonio sat near motionless, watching me, but his hand pressed against his erection was moving just the tiniest bit - almost like he was massaging a sore finger. But that was no finger. And he was enjoying the show.

I took a moment to be thankful I'd thought to wear cute undergarments, for a change, as his riveted gaze took in my hard nipples peeking through the thin fabric of my bra.

"Take off your bra," he commanded.

I reached behind my back and unfastened the clasp, when he added. "Slowly, bella. Strip for me."

I shimmied it down one shoulder, and then the other, holding the cups over my breasts, then turned so that my back was to him and slid it off the rest of the way, looking over my shoulder at him as I let it drop to one hand and then tossed it on the seat across from him.

I turned back towards him, covering my hard nipples with my hands and asked him, "Like this, Antonio?"

I smirked because I had the deluded impression that having my naked breasts exposed in the limo would give me the upper hand again, but he quickly proved me wrong by saying, looking down at his pants, "Take it out for me, Violetta. And don't get distracted."